Chapter 3

The Diary's

Draco's Diary,

It's about to be Christmas, it's December 17th, there's a Yule ball coming up for the people that were in the Triwizard tournament. Everyone is asking people, while I want to ask someone but I know for a fact she won't say yes. If it was only that easy.

Her love I'm lost in, and it's so exhausting, and I know I'm nothing to her but...
But she's everything to me. I say I hate her and I do I know I do but there's something about her that makes me melt.

Her touch, oh her touch makes me feel like I'm in heaven, her smile could light up a whole room. Her laugh could make anyone's heart race. I miss her smell, her sweet mesmerizing voice, her beautiful green/hazel eyes, and the way they sparkle like the stars in the night sky.

But I don't have a chance so ill ask someone else I know I'll have a chance with. Maybe Astoria or Daphne, probably Pansy.

Sincerely, D.L.M

~~~

Y/n's Diary,

It's December 17th, so the Yule ball is coming up and no one has asked me to go. I'll be patient, my eye has been on Connor Monroe, he's very sweet and I know he won't trust me ever again since I like did that revenge plan on him.

Draco has been on my mind quite a lot. He's been quiet, distant, and has been acting weird. Ever since that time in the classroom, his beautiful grey eyes, beautiful lips, beautiful face structure have been on my mind. His body on mine, his touch, and his lips on me I miss it but I don't want to.

It's stressing me out to think of a boy who has tried and has hurt me, not physically but mentally. I want him to think more of me other than some girl that he hates, when I look into his eyes I could tell he's eager for me. He's addicted that's why he can't stay away because he needs me, he needs to be loved and I can do that for him he knows that, but he needs to learn how to love and love himself before loving someone else.

But I'm not the one for him... And he's not the one for me cause we will only hurt each other more than we already do.

Love, Y/n

~~~

Draco's Diary,

It's the day of the Yule ball, I asked Astoria to go she said yes. I leave in a little I hope it's fun.

Connor told me he asked Y/n, I felt jealous.
But why am I tripping over one girl?
There are many other girls I could get...but there are no girls like Y/n.

Anyway, I'm going to see her tonight and I'm going to try and keep my cool around her.

She's probably going to look so beautiful. I left her a dress she won't know it's from me but she'll love it because my mother picked it out.

D.L.M

~~~

Yule Ball

It's the night of the Yule ball, Connor Monroe asked you to the Yule ball a Slytherin boy. You were getting ready you had decided to wear this pretty light blue dress that had laced long sleeves and was a long flowy dress but not super big and fluffy.

You were going to your dorm to change into your dress when you went in and seen this beautiful dress on your bed. It was black and had sparkled it had two straps and had a split. You gasped at how beautiful it was, you grabbed it and ran to the bathroom to change into it.

Once you had it on, you looked amazing. It showed your curves and the split was from your thigh and went down. It sparkled like the stars in the beautiful pitched black sky, you let your long hair flow down and went out to go do it.

"Wow, you look amazing, " Luna gasped.

"Thank you, " you blushed, "So do you,"

Luna had on a beautiful yellow dress, her blonde hair was down and curled naturally, with some strands pinned back. You grabbed your long wavy soft hair, put it up in a messy bun with strands of hair out, and curled those strand of hair, you had left hair out so you could put it to the side and wrap it around the bun then pin it while two strands were out and you curled them.

You put on vanilla-scented lotion and expensive perfume. You put on black heels and did light make-up, you put your family's heirloom necklace on. It was a silver necklace with diamonds and then one big Diamond. You left your dorm and went to the great hall where the yule ball was being hosted.

You were walking down the stairs and people stared, you blushed and went to where Connor was.

"Wow, you just- wow you look amazing," he said.

"Well thank you. You don't look too bad yourself," you smirked at him, "Thanks for the dress,"

"What? You look amazing don't get me wrong but I didn't get you that dress," Connor said, "Are you thirsty?"

"Yeah, something to drink would be nice, " you smiled at him as he walked away to get something to drink for you two.

You saw Draco with Astoria. Ugh, he asked her, you thought, and looked the other way. Draco walked past and threw a note on the table you were sitting at. You grabbed it quickly and opened it.

Glad you wore the dress I got you
I knew you'll look amazing.

You looked up at him and he winked at you. You smiled and looked down at your dress, you couldn't believe he got this for you. Maybe things were getting better for you and Draco and everyone else. Ron wasn't mad at Harry anymore, no one was, and things were finally getting better between you and Draco.

Well, you think things are getting better but you don't know what's going to happen in the next few years. You were the happiest that night it was very fun, as you and Draco talked like friends.

Friends, we could be friends, finally. You thought.

Well, at least that's what you thought you guys could be at least.