"Fake Love"

Part 4

It's Sunday, November second, and you and Draco have been avoiding each other for a week. Your walking to the Ravenclaw common room to change to go to Hogsmeade with George and Fred. You're saying the password when you hear someone yell your name.

"Y/n" someone yelled.

You turn to see draco, he grabbed your arm and dragged you to your dorm. People that were in the common room were now staring while Draco was yelling things at you.

"GET OUT!" Draco yelled at the people inside the girl's dorm. They all ran out and he slammed the door.

"Draco what the hell is wrong with you? Let go of me," you said snatching your arm away from him.

"I'M DONE WERE NOT DOING THIS PLAN ANYMORE, " he yelled.

"Ok, it doesn't mean you have to start marching in here yelling at people, " you snapped back.

"I - don't - care, " draco said with venom.

"Great for you. Thank God you're finally telling me this plan is over, I can't stand arguing with you anymore I hate it, so you can leave now," you said pointing at the door.

"Fuck you Y/n, and just so you'll know, I know what happened that Halloween night, I'm surprised your mud-blood of a mother lived," he said leaving slamming the door shut.

You were angry, angry that he ruined your mood angry that he thinks he can just talk about your mother like that. You needed to break something. There was a vase next to you and you grabbed it and threw it at the door and screamed.

Why does he make me get like this? You thought.

You fell to your knees and started crying.

"Hey is everything- oh Y/n are you ok? What happened?" you hear Luna say. You looked at her but your vision was too blurry to see her fully. You wiped your tears away and she pulled you into a hug.

"I'm so tired, I'm stressed I want to go home, " you cried.

"Oh honey it's ok, " she comforted you.

"I wanted to have fun today I was the happiest that I've ever been in a while, but Malfoy had to come and fucking ruin it like always, " you said angrily.

"Arent you guys like together?" luna asked.

"No we only did it to get back at Pansy but her being the way she is she just got with Blaise. We kept it going on longer so no one will think anything, " you started to pick up the glass pieces on the floor.

"Oh..." luna said.

"Yeah and like my gut feeling was telling me I was going to regret this and I do I fucking regret it so much, " you yelled.

~~~
Draco's POV

While I slammed the door and left I regretted everything. I regretted even knowing her or knowing what happened to her, and her family.

I went into the boy's restroom, I was angry and just wanted to break something. I punched the wall, letting my anger out felt so good, I kept punching it and punching it until my hand gave up and was bruised and bleeding.

"Fuck..." I mumbled as my hand started throbbing in pain. I put it under cold water so it could get a little numb.

I walked out and went to the hospital wing so Madam Pomfrey could bandage it up for me.

"What happened Mr. Malfoy?" Madam Pomfrey asked me while she took me to a bed to sit while she did what she needed to do.

"I was punching the wall, " I said with no feeling.

"Oh- well if you need to take your anger out on something next time, come to me I could help, " she finished up and said I was good to go.

I thanked her and left. As I was walking I saw Y/n leave with those Weasley Twins. I turned the other way to avoid them.

"Hey, Malfoy!" I heard one of them yell. I groaned and turn around to see George or Fred? I don't know one of them coming towards me.

"You have some nerve saying that to Y/n, " he yelled at me.

"I'm sorry which twin are you again?" I said sarcastically, "George dumb fuck!" he yelled.

"I'm not dumb I mean you do have a twin," sarcasm came out my mouth. I looked at Y/n "Did you really snitch on me to your little boyfriend, " I scoffed.

"No, it just came out when I was telling them, cause you want to say stupid shit that can hurt people and you don't care because it doesn't affect you!" she shouted at me. I got to admit she's cute when she's mad.

"Well it just came out sorry, " I smirked.

I felt a fist hit the side of my face, hard. I looked back up before George could hit me again and I backed up quickly. I hit him back but Fred grabbed him before we could get to the good part.

I tasted blood in my mouth and spit it out, then cleaned the side of my lip with my thumb. I smirked at Y/n, and she flipped me off.

I left while the sound of George's voice faded. I hit him with my bad hand and it just caused me more pain.

~~~

Ugh I hate him, I hate his face, I just hate him, everything about him I hate it. You thought.

George was bleeding he cleaned himself up and told me and Fred "I'm not going anymore, " he said.

"What why?" you said.

"Really Y/n you're going to ask why?" he snickered.

"You know what forget it go without me, " he said leaving without saying another word. You groaned annoyed "Well we could go, " Fred said.

"Of course since no one else wants to, " you smiled.

You both walked out of Hogwarts and went to Hogsmeade.