Enemies

Part 5

Preview from where we left off

Draco apologized to Y/n, but what shocked him was that she didn't accept it. Draco gets embarrassed and hurt, and wants to know why you won't accept his apology.
___________________________________

"How come you can't just accept it?" Draco complained.

" Because, no one asked you to apologize to me, plus I not ready to forgive you yet, " you said softening your tone. "How come?" Draco asked.

You looked at him and seen how gentle and sweet his eyes had become, they had a sparkle of concern and we're just so beautiful at the moment.

You looked away from his eyes, looked at your watch, and seen it was time to go, this was your last class then you had detention with Hagrid and Filtch.

And him.

"I got to go, " you said grabbing your bag in a rush, "I'm going to be late, and I don't need any more time in detention for it," as you were leaving you felt cold hands grip your wrist.

"I truly am sorry," Draco said before letting go, you took one last glance at him before walking away.

~~~

The whole time during History of Magic you were thinking about your conversation with Draco, you were looking at his empty seat, thinking about him "Something got you distracted miss Y/l/n?" Professor Cuthbertbinns said.

"I- yes... No I mean, no sir I'm fine, " you giggled embarrassed. You felt your face heat up as people looked at you. You hid your face looking down at your desk.

"You ok Y/n?" George asked concerned.

"Yeah, I'm ok, " you gave him a faint smile.

"You sure?" he said grabbing your hand. Your heart started beating fast, and your face heated up as you looked at him.

"I- um huh? Oh yeah yeah I'm sure, " you said "It's kind of hot in here, don't you think?" you were getting sweaty and embarrassed.

George laughed "No, it's quite cold, " he said.

"Really? Wow, " you said getting even redder.

~~~

After the class was over, you rushed to the great hall, you ate quickly as you were going to be late. " Slow down, " Ginny said as she passed by "Why are you in such a rush?"

"Detention... It's 7:23!... Gotta go bye!" you said trying to swallow your food, and running out.

"That girl is something else, " Ginny said shaking her head and going towards Harry and Ron. You were running and had bumped into someone and nearly got knocked down. You saw their stuff on the floor and began to pick it up quickly.

"Oh my God... I'm so sorry, I didn't see you," you talked and did everything quickly.

"It's ok, you're good, " a deep voice said. It was Blaise, you had a crush on him in your second year, he found out when Draco read your diary to everyone and he stopped talking to you.