A Hunt To Remember Part 2

Hunter p.o.v.

I quickly run in the direction of the crying, i ignore the other common Infected by easily going around them, i soon find myself climbing up the side of a building then enter through the window.. I immediently stop as the crying gets so much louder.. i then recognize the sound... i remememer.... A Baby.....? I think that's what they're called.... I didnt want to panic and hurt the little pup as i gently pick up the young one... I can take it back to the clan right...? Master likes kids... I think.. I hope...   I slowly set on the couch and rock the young pup back and forth watching as the little one's light green eyes look up at me. I pick the little pup up and sit, slowly rocking back and forth though I don't know why, my instincts are leading me now and I'm not complaining because the crying soon comes to an end... I'm guessing the little one fell asleep....? I can take it back to the clan now maybe... I know.... I'll just keep and protect it... I'll make him or her mine... maybe i can even teach him or her how to hunt later. Hopefully the clan will accept him or her. i doubt they'll object.. It's not like they can tell a human pup from a Hunter pup anyways. Though it maybe hard to explain how there's a pup.. Not like there are any female Huntresses around here but hey, can't lose our hopes....

After a few minutes I look around carrying the young pup with me to the window then place her in my hoodie. I then quickly run back to our little base of Hunters, but clearly I don't go unnoticed for a few other Hunters tag along once they catch the sent of the baby. They weren't attacking, just being curious...

(Sry for not updating sooner!! I'm gonna try and upload more today!)