Characters

My name is Sapphire Evans. I'm 18 and this is my story of what has happened. I live in Bastrop LA I have a sister named Shadowfang and a brother named Rex. Rex was the oldest but he went missing a while ago. My sister Shadowfang was 17 and taking ninja classes but she left when our mom Christy and dad John got divorced. I've never seen her since but oh well, I hope she's alright. It's been 21 days since the zombie apocalypse started. I'm a survivor, along with my best friend  Britany, her boyfriend Ryan, Jeffrey, and my gay best friend Dylan. As far as I know we're the last survivors but hell I'm not willing to give up life and roll over dead just yet. This is my story of how we're surviving the Infection. When I stop writing I guess that means I probably died of starvation or the Infection. But what if something strange happens? What if everything is not what it seems..? I can always hope it's just a dream.. (ps the pic above is Sapphire before the Infection.)

Ryan: He's a big and bad gamer but he's all bark and no bite. He's great at sniping but he's not all steady aim.

Dylan: He's the cool easy going kid. He loves people and is an amazing drawer. Very easy to get along with as long as nobody eats his chips.

Brittany: She's Sapphire's best friend and they've been friends since 4th grade. Both Graduated together and love gaming together. While Brittany is cool she has a horrible anger streak. She can be extremely protective and her bark is worse than her bite though her bite is bad too. She's dated Ryan since she was 12 and he was 11. She's now 20 and he's 19. She's alright until someone pisses her off or steals her tacos!

Jeffrey: He was always the bad boy in school looking for trouble. He never found a girl he liked but He always had them after him. He's  1,000% Pure Redneck and he's a expert with a shotgun. Warning: His bite is way worse than his bark.

(ps. I don't own anybody except Sapphire and Shade and the looks of the characters, the rest belong to the makers of Left 4 dead and left 4 dead 2)