Curiousity gets the Best of Hunters

I honestly wasn't expecting the human to pass out when I threw her out the window, thankfully my man, smoker aka Juan as I call him, was there and managed to wrap his tongue around her and lower her to the ground. By the time I pounced down to her her eyes were locked on mine, thankfully she blacked out before she saw my eyes.. I think. I sigh and pick her up, surprisingly she was lighter than a feathered pillow. I couldn't help but softly chuckle but I was pulled pit of my thoughts when two survivors starting shooting at me. I managed to easily dodge the shots but Juan pulled me away before anything bad happened. We walked a few hours silently towards home, it wasn't long before the sent of the humAn started attracting other Hunters and mow we had four following us along with two smokers and... one tank.. I wasn't worried about the other Hunters, we usually kept out distance from humans but the curious were always welcome. But i wasn't so sure about the Tank... He looked really hungry... I snap out of my thoughts when I start to feel the human's movement.. I look at Juan who stares at the human then at me. I honestly didn't know what to do, she would freak if she woke up with me carrying her.. Especially since us Hunters are walking upright like humans... I could tell the other's could sense she was waking because they would get closer then back off again... That's when the Tank started approaching us and he looked like his hunger got the best of him....