Alex Turner X reader (fluff)

Cuddles in the kitchen
To get things off the ground...

"Mardy! Mardy!" Alex's voice echoed throughout the house from the bedroom, calling his girlfriend Y/N. He used her nickname Mardy or Mardy Bum for her tendency to have a short temper.

"I'm in the kitchen!" She called back, shortly followed by heavy and quick footsteps.

She gently put down the knife she was using to cut whatever vegetable and turned towards the kitchen doorway. Within seconds, Alex was standing there wearing a new suit.

She was correct in assuming he wanted her opinion because he held out his arms and spun around, "whaddya think?"

"I think you look amazing Al." She smiled, putting her hands behind her on the kitchen counter and smiling.

"Amazing?" He asked her teasingly.

She sighed, "Amazing...and also amazingly sexy."

Alex chuckled at her, gently walking towards Y/N and then kissing her while she leant against the counter.

The kiss was nothing more than sweet, a simple thank you for her opinion on the suit. It gently morphed into a long hug.

Her head was buried into Alex's chest and Alex's chin rested on her hair. He began to hum a song that was all too familiar, the one which was named after her, and they began to sway around the kitchen. At some parts she hummed along, and at some she quietly sang.

"I love you Mardy." 

"I love you too, Al."