2.12 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡

Start from the beginning

"I'm here! What do you need?"

"To get to the Dam." Anna said, turning to look at the Dam.

"You got it." Kristoff nodded as Sven stride forward in full pace.

They dodged few trees and boulders the giants were throwing in their path.

"Help me up!" Anna said as they reached at the base of the cliff. Kristoff pushed her up.

"We'll meet you around!" Kristoff called out when he saw she safely reached at the top.

Anna stood up only to come face to face with, "Lieutenant Mathias!" and his soldiers.

"Your Highness, What are you doing?" Mattias questioned her puzzled.

"The Dam must fall It's the only way to break the the mist, and free the forest." Anna tried to explain as fast as possible. They didn't have much time.

"But we've sworn to protect Arendelle at all costs." Mattias argued.

"Arendelle has no future until we make this right. King Runeard betrayed everyone." She revealed to them.

Mattias narrowed his eyes at Anna." How do you know that?"

" My Brother and best friend gave their life, for the truth." Anna said sadly. " Please, Before we lose anyone else."

Mattias drew in a long breath and bowed his head down thoughtfully. He looked up at her determined and raised his weapon again. But this time not to stop her. He started to hit his Sword in his shield making high noises to attract the giants in their direction.

 He started to hit his Sword in his shield making high noises to attract the giants in their direction

Following his lead other soldiers started to do same.

Anna gave him a grateful nod and ran past them to the Dam as the giants started to throw boulders in their way.

"Look out." Mattias helped a soldier who was about crush down under a boulder.

Anna reached on the middle of the Dam and turned to the Giants. "Destroy the Dam, come on! Throw your boulders!" She shouted, waving her hands in the air to gain their attention.

A big boulder slammed on the dam right in front of her, breaking a portion of the Dam. She stumbled backwards but steadied herself.

Anna turned around and dashed forward as the giants threw more boulders. Another boulder land on her way, crashing a large portion of the Dam. She sprinted on the other side, trying not to fall.

The giant stop throwing the boulders as they saw the whole Dam started to break.

Anna was about to fall so she jumped and.......

Mttias caught her by one hand. "I got her!"

"Anna!" Kristoff rushed to them, to help her up.

"Hang on!" Mattias said as he pulled her up.