I finished putting the last plate into the dish washer and walked over to him trying to listen onto what they were talking about.

"A camping trip? That's awesome! Thanks for letting know, Uraraka-san!" He responded. I felt a small rush of jealousy pass through me so, I went up to him and hugged his waist while putting my cheek on his chest.

"Y-Y/N!" He shrieked. I looked up at him and smiled. He stared at me for a while and then put his hand on my arm to bring me closer to him.

"Oh, you're with L/N? W-what are you guys doing?" She asked through the phone. I could faintly hear her since I was closer to the phone now.

"We're having a sleepover, we baked a cake too! But, why did you call me this late? Are you okay?" His voice sounded so soft and I knew that he just meant it as a friend but the feeling of jealously kept growing.

"I was actually going to ask if you wanted to sit with me in the bus tomorrow?" Uraraka asked.

"You want to si-"

The door bell went off and Izuku's attention went to the door. "Uraraka-san give me a moment I have to open the door, okay?" Izuku let her know and put the phone down.

He started walking towards the door and was met by a person holding a pizza.

I picked up the phone and raised it to my ear. "Hey, Ochaco. I'm sorry to tell you that Izuku and I already planned to sit next to each other for the duration of the ride. You can try talking to him during the trip if you have a chance though."

"L/N! Oh uh, y-yeah sorry I forgot you two were dating! You two are dating are you?" She started fake giggling while asking me the question.

"I don't like to label relationships but, he's already going to be busy. Have a good night." I hung up the call and saw Izuku walk into the house holding a box of pizza.

"Did you order pizza? I told him nobody ordered a pizza but he insisted for me to have it." Izuku explained while having a confused look on his face.

He set the pizza box down and opened it. It was a plain cheese pizza but it was pretty fresh.

"I didn't order it. Maybe he was just feeling nice? Some people surprise you." I reply back and he nods and takes it as an answer.

*5 minutes ago*

I started reading Uraraka's thoughts from her originally and found out that in exactly 27 seconds she was going to ask Izuku if they could sit together.

'You walk up to the first apartment on the second floor and hand the boy a pizza. You tell him that you want him to have the pizza and you will not take no for an answer." I encode into a pizza delivery man's mind.

I waited the 27 seconds and heard the door knock. Izuku got up to answer the door and I took the phone.

*back to present*

"I'm not that hungry right now, are you? If so I could give you some company while you eat some!" Izuku sends a smile my way making my stomach get butterflies.

"I'm not hungry either, we can just save it for later. I'm actually a bit tired." I chuckled at the end of the sentence while walking the pizza box and putting it into the fridge.

"D-do you want to fall asleep then? It is pretty late and Uraraka said that we have a field trip tomorrow which means we'll have to wake up early!" Izuku mentions and I nod.

He guides me to his room and starts looking i his closet for an extra futon. "Where is it?..." He mumbles to himself while looking around his closet again.

Izuku turned around and nervously giggled. "So um... I-I can't find an extra futon but i-if it's okay w-with you we can.... s-sleep together." He murmured while averting his gaze from me.

"That's okay with me. Let me change into some pj's real quick first." I start taking out my pj's from the book bag and immediately start taking off my shirt.

"W-wait!" He covers his eyes in a hurry and turned around. I change quickly and sit down on the bed.

Izuku turns out and once he saw me on the bed he went into his closet to get a regular shirt and some shorts. He told me that he was going to change in the bathroom and that he would be right back.

I waited for him for a few minutes but in the mean time I got myself tucked into bed and faced the door.

He came in and made his way to the bed. He laid down and got on his side to face me.

"You're really red, Izuku." I point out the obvious while giggling a bit at the end. He pulled the bed covers over my face so I couldn't see him and he started murmuring to himself.

I took them down and he kept on rambling to himself. I leaned in towards his face and kissed him for a few seconds. Once we parted the kiss he kept on looking at me and I smiled at him.

He pulled me towards his chest and intertwined his hand with mines. He started rubbing his thumb up against my hand slowly in circles.