Chapter 2

"L/N! It's you!" Midoriya exclaimed with a smile splattered on his face.

"I told you that you would make it. Are you okay though? You did hit me pretty hard..." I reached out to see if he was okay but he kinda just backed away and bécame flustered.

"I-I'm okay! A-are you okay though? Sorry, I'm just so excited!" His emotions were so bipolar. First he was apologizing and then that same bubbly energy came back to him.

"Yeah, but you really... gotten bigger have you?" I put a hand on his chest and trail it down to his stomach.

"T-Thank you! B-But I-It's not a- AWUAH!" Midoriya stepped back a bit but tripped on his own shoe but then I saw him floating. I was a bit confused onto why he was floating but then I saw the same browned hair girl from the entrance exam come from behind him.

"Hello! Sorry I used my quirk in you, you looked like you were going to fall!" She gave out a smile and then put her hands together and let Midoriya gain his balance again.

"I-it's okay! Hey, you're the same girl from the entrance exam! I'm Izuku Midoriya, what's your name?" Midoriya's bubbly personality came back to him while he asked for her name.

"I'm Ochaco Uraraka! It's nice to meet you, Midoriya! What's your name?" Uraraka looks at me and gives me a smile.

"Oh, I'm Y/N L/N. It's nice to meet you, Uraraka." I put out a hand for her to shake it. She stares at it cluelessly but then catches on.

"Oh please! Just give me a high five!" She lifts my hand up and high fives my hand. She then lifts up Midoriya's hand and high fives it too.

"Oh... Yeah okay..." I brush my hand off with my uniform and start walking to the class. I hear 2 pairs of footsteps behind me and I turn around to see Midoriya and Uraraka behind me.

"Wait up, L/N! You're fast to keep up with!" Uraraka calls out while finally catching up to me. She stands on my right side while Midoriya catches up too and stands on my left.

We finally reach our class and stare at the huge door. We walked in and was immediately greeted by this guy with glasses.

"Good morning my fellows classmates! It's a pleasure to meet you!" He greets us and holds a hand out for us to shake it. I take it and look up at him.

"Hello, I'm Y/N L/N. What's your name?" I ask him while letting go of his hand. He was one of the only people so far that I have met who greets people formally.

"I'm Tenya Iida! What your names?" Iida asks Midoriya and Uraraka who were standing next to me.

"I'm Ochaco Uraraka!"

"I'm Izuku Midoriya!"

They both start talking to one another and I start walking over to the rest of the class. I start looking at some people and they smile while waving their hand at me. My eyes landed on this one certain blonde boy and he gives me dirty face.

"What are you looking at, you damn extra?!" He roars while standing up and blocking my way. I look at him in the eyes and scoff at myself.

"Tch, get out of my way damnit." I look forward again and try to get through but he puts a hand out in front of me. He chuckles to himself dryly and looks at me.

"Bold are you?" He glares at me and I push his hand off of me. I keep walking to the back of the class and sit down next to this multi-haired color boy.

"DEKU? HOW DID YOU GET IN UA? YOU FUCKING QUIRKLESS LOSER!" The same blonde boy yells at Midoriya. I clench my teeth together and get back up to walk over to him.

"Oi I don't know what crawled up your ass this morning but can you stop being so fucking loud? It's 8 in the morning and you're already making some of our ears bleed." I criticize him while keeping a straight face. He slowly turned around and his crimson eyes pierced through my e/c eyes.

"You again huh? Sit your extra ass down and get out of this conversation it's between me and Deku!" He lets out a few small explosions from his hands which causes the attention of the class to draw towards us.

"You got one hell of an ego for someone who sleeps with an All Might plushie." I smirk while reading his mind. He sneers and at me and comes up to me to hold the collar of my shirt.

"And you got one hell of a mouth for someone who likes to budge in people's business!" He raises one hand up and I see his hand color change to an orange color. I turn my face away and wait for the explosion to hit my face.

"Kacchan, what do you think you're doing?! You could've hurt her!" Midoriya pulls me towards him and 'Kacchans' explosion gets released in the middle of the air.

"DEKU! WHAT DO YOU CARE? YOU QUIRKLESS LOSER!" 'Kacchan' yells out while walking back to his desk. Midoriya looks at me and starts inspecting my face.

"Oh good he didn't hurt you! Sorry that's Kacchan sometimes he can be really mean..." Midoriya puts an arm behind his neck and dryly chuckles.

"I noticed... Are you okay though? He said some mean things to you." I ask him and he chuckles again and gives me a smile.

"Yeah! He doesn't mean it! Anyways class is starting soon so I'm gonna go sit down!" Midoriya waves and sit down behind the blonde angry boy.

I sit back down to the multi-haired colored boy and look to the side and was met eyes with him. I got a bit startled but then calmed down a bit.

We just stared at each other for a few seconds and then I offered him my hand. He looked down and shook it.

"Y/N L/N. Nice to meet you." I take back my hand and wait for him to introduce himself.

"Shoto Todoroki... It's nice to meet you too. I saw how you stood up for one of our classmates, it was really something." He replied back monotonously. I wasn't sure if he meant it in a good way or not but I took it as one.

"Good morning class... I'm your homeroom teacher for this year. My name is Mr Aizawa-"

"YOU'RE THE PRO HERO ERASERHEAD! YOUR QUIRK IS SO COOL! YOU CAN ERASE PEOPLE QUIRKS BY LOOKING AT THEM BUT THEN IT COMES BACK TO THEM ONCE YOU BLINK!" Midoriya gets out of his seat and exclaims. After he realized what he had done he nervously laughed to himself and sat back down.

"Thank you for introducing... myself. Now class go put on your track suits on because we're going to run a few diagnostic tests. Meet me outside on the track field in 10 minutes" Mr Aizawa announces and a wraps himself in this yellow sleeping bag.

I get up and start walking out the door and hear footsteps behind me. I turn around and see Midoriya waving at me.

"L/N! I wanted to thank you again for standing up for me back there..." Midoriya blushes a bit and looks away while playing with his fingers.

"It's okay, Midoriya. That Kacchan guy is an asshole anyways. But I'll see you on the track field okay? Let me get changed real quirk." I stop in front of the girls locker room and Midoriya looks up at the sign.

"O-oh yeah! S-see you later!" He waves and starts running towards the boys locker room. I look at him for a while and decide to read his mind.

'I hope my bones don't break again... I still need to get used to this quirk.'

I furrow my eyes brows and turn my head to the side and try to think if I heard that right.

'He must be a late bloomer or some shit...' I thought to myself while entering the girls locker room.