Chapter 12

Izuku POV

I was texting back everyone saying that we didn't have sex or anything and that I meant after I gave her the food that she fell asleep.

" Mineta : What type of underwear was she wearing? I know she looked hot! Did you take vids?"

"We didn't do it!" I slightly raised my voice to myself while viciously texting Mineta that we didn't do it.

"Keep your voice down..." Y/N whispered. I looked at her and she was watching the news. Her eyes still looked tired but she had been sleeping for a while.

"Y/N, I'm sorry everyone thinks th-"

"I know, I was listening to everything you were thinking. It's okay, let them think that it doesn't bother me." She responds while turning on my lap and looking up at me.

"Are you sure? It was an accident I didn't mean to!" I frantically gives her the excuses she chuckled and nods her head.

Y/N POV

"Can I see your phone real quick, please?" I ask him and he hands me the phone. I go onto Instagram and see the comments of our classmates flooding his post.

I chuckle to myself a bit and open up the camera. "Smile, Izuku."

He gives out a shy little smile and I smile and take the picture. I went to upload the picture with the caption of...

"hey it's Y/N. no he didn't fuck me, he gave me food and i fell asleep lol, he's a baby."

I posted it and turned down the phone. I kept looking at the news and his phone notifications went off again.

"C-can I um check it?" He asked while reaching for his phone. "It's your phone, right?"

He took it and opened it up so I could also see it. Some of the comments were saying how Izuku could never do it and others still didn't believe us.

"No matter what we say people are gonna think differently. It'll die down in less than a week, don't worry." I sigh and get off of his lap. I stared into his eyes for a while and my heart starting racing again.

"You're actually really attractive, Izuku." I continue looking at his facial features and I stare at his freckles.

"H-huh? M-me?!" He stuttered as the usual dark red color covered his cheeks. I started tracing his freckles and smiled a bit.

"Yeah. If we actually did do it I wouldn't mind. I mean, you are one of my friends so I would be safe with you." I announced to him. He just got embarrassed and looked away.

"Do you... want to do it then?" He mutters. I stay quiet for a bit and get up and start taking off my shirt.

"W-wait why are you taking it off?..." Izuku asks while getting a glimpse and then looking towards the side.

"Isn't this how they do it?" I throw my shirt on the couch and sit back down on it. Izuku moves his body so we're sitting opposite from each other and we stay there for a few seconds.

"Do you want to do-

"Y-yes! I want to do it with you, Y/N..." Izuku starts to take his shirt off and he sets it on the couch. He was fidgeting with his fingers and looking down for the most part.

"Well, for the for starters, you have to look at me..." I trail my finger to his chin to he could look at me. I lean over to him and slightly kiss his lips.

I moved back but he put his hand on my cheek and kissed me again. The kiss lasted for a few minutes until we parted to breath for a little bit.

Izuku slowly lays me down and he looks down at me. He puts his hands on the side of my shoulders and leans down to kiss me again.

He pulls away and pulls my hips towards him. His confidence spiked but you could tell that was still nervous deep down.

"Can I um, take them off?" He put his fingers on the top of my pants and slowly traces the outside. I nod my head and he slips them off of me tossing them to the floor.

His gaze was set on my panties and thighs for a while. He gripped onto my thighs and chuckled a bit.

"Do you want me to continue?" He asks while letting go of my thighs and looking at me. "Yeah, just take it slow..."

His hands gripped onto my hips and he brought them towards his. He slipped down his pants a bit and I felt my palms start to get a bit sweaty.

He leaned over so his body was a few centi-meters from mine and his face was close to mines.

"Tell me if it hurts, okay?" His comforting voice put me at ease for a little bit.

I felt some of him go in me and I pushed on his chest indicating for him to wait. "W-wait! It hurts a bit..." My voice was a bit shaky and he looked at me. "Okay, tell me when you're ready..."

After a few seconds I told him I was fine and he started pushing himself more into me. I sank my nails into his back from the slight pain that was happening.

"I'm gonna move, okay? If it hurts too much just tell me..." Slight groans came out of his mouth while he moved back and forth.

After a few deep strokes the pain went away and I started to feel the euphoric sensation that everyone talks about when you do it.

"Slow down... Izuku..." I moaned into his ear while grabbing his hair. He slowed down the strokes and I felt the climax coming.

He gave out a few more strokes before I cried his name out and threw my head back. He came in me letting a few groans escape his lips.

"Fuck, Y/N... I'm sorry I didn-"

I started chuckling while panting every few seconds when he started apologizing. I looked at him with tired eyes and he wiped some sweat that was on my forehead.

"I'm on birth control because of my period... It's fine..." I chuckled and put my hands over my face. I was processing everything that happened and tried to sit up my back and hips were aching.

"A-are you okay? Do you need help getting up?" Izuku's soft voice came back and he started helping me sit up.

"Yeah, it just hurts a bit, you know?" I grabbed my shirt and put it over me. Izuku helped me stand up and walked me over to the shower where he turned it on and I sat down letting the water run down my cheeks.