Chapter 12

Persephone POV

I wake up to the sun blinding my eyes. And a really hard but comfy pillow wrapped around me.

I open my eyes to see Leo, sleeping next to me. This may of been the first time I have ever seen his face truly relaxed. Damn he was beautiful.

He had long eyelashes I would die for and a sharp defined jawline I could cut with a knife. And if you looked closely you could see stumble growing on his face.

I liked it. It made him look dashing and handsome.

I didn't realise it but I look to see my hand slowly massaging his head feeling his soft black hair.

'Hmmmmm keep doing that princess' he grumbles half asleep.

Mortified I try to squeal out of his grip. But his big arms trapped me from escaping.

'Leooooo, let go of me I need the toilet' I moan struggling to escape.

'Mhmmmm fine' he grumbles. As soon as I escape his metal hands I rush to the bathroom and lock myself in. I can't believe I just slept next to Leo. LEO.

After a couple of minutes I leave the bathroom to see him cooking up some breakfast. Mmmm and it smelt great

'Mhmmmm smells delicious in hear' I say walking up beside him to see what he's cooking. I look over to see he's cooking a giant moth watering omelette. I can't remember the last time I had one.

I would already make one for my father but I was never allowed one.

'Sit on the table it will be ready in a minute' he says. 'Yes, boss' I mumble and said can hear him chuckling as I walk away.

I sit down at the table eager to have a taste of my breakfast.

I look down to see a massive cheesy omelet on my play filled with peppers and ham.

'Hmmmm looks delicious' I say in awe trying to take in the size of it.

As I took a bite of it a flood of flavours fit my taste buds. Whatever seasoning he put in this was absolutely amazing.

'Is it good?' He asked. 'Hmmmm' I reply nodding my head while a massive piece of it is stuffed in my mouth.

'Sorry' I say embarrassed about my tackle manners. 'It's fine I'm glad your enjoying your food' he says while tiding up our plates.

'Sooooo yesterday?' He said with a smirk on his face. 'What about yesterday?' I ask him, knowing exactly what he is talking about. I turn my head away from him so he can't see my now red cheeks.

'When we were outside i rember you saying something?' ' I have n-no idea what your t-talking about' I quickly say hoping I don't come of as suspicious.

He walks up to me slowly and heaps my chin and tilts it up. 'Your terrible at lying princess'

'Fine, I may of said I liked u a little bit' I whisper trying to look down not wanting to see his face.

'Hmmm try again, I don't think you said little' he says chuckling. Was he teasing me?

'Ok maybe I said really but u was in the moment Ik' I puff out with my cheeks now probably beet red.

I suddenly feel tears rolling down my cheek. Why was I so stupid to say that. Stupid Steph. He would never like me in that way. He's going to eject me I know it.

'Hey, what's wrong darling. Why are you upset?' He asked with concern laced in his voice.

'It's just so embarrassing that u said that and you don't feel the same way. Is it going to be already between us now?' I weep trying to stop myself from looking like a baby'

He grabs my back and pulls me into a tight comforting hug. While bending down and resting his head on my shoulder.

'Who said I didn't like you back?' He whispers softly in my ear.

WHAT. THE. FREAK

did he just say he likes me to. Omg I must be dreaming this can't be real. My crush, my dream human actually likes me back.

I saint there frozen by shock for a goon minute trying to proses what he just said.

Princess say something he laughs. Shaking me lightly trying to shake me out of my daze.

'Am I dreaming?' I ask him socket hoping he would say no. 'Why would you think that?' He pulls me over to the sofa wanting to hear what I have to say.

'Well, everything is just to good to be true, today I woke up with Ik out shouting drown my throat and a lovely delicious breakfast not to mention waking up to you. And I have now just been told my crush likes me. So yeah I wouldn't be surprised if I was dreaming'

'You see me as your crush' he asks me gleaming like he was proud. How cute.

'Well for your information this is 100% real' he tells me.

'Want me to prove it?' He asks. I nod curious about what he's going to do.

He's been moving closer to me every so slowly ever since we sat on the couch. To the stage that were only inches apart.

All of a sudden, he slowly leant in now on a cams away from my face. And grabs my jaw with his hand. And then

He kissed me.

————————

Words - 965

I'm back!!!!

Sorry about that cliffhanger I couldn't help myself 😂 Thank you so much for 4K views guys I literally can't be live all the lovely comments and votes I I've been getting from you guys. Sorry I haven't been posting in a while. Hope you are all doing ok.

All my love -author

Not edited