Chapter 2

Leonardo POV:

Ever since my father past away I always felt empty....

It wasn't the same without him around, I missed our sessions at the gym and betting who's gonna win the next football game. It wasn't the same now he's gone.

Those b*stards killed him and I'm going to get my revenge.

My father was the Italian mafia don, as soon as he died I was supposed to take his place however my mother wanted me to finish school because that what my dad always wanted. As soon as I finish senior year I'm going to become don and get revenge on those sh*t heads that killed my father.

Today is my first day in this new school, I got kicked out of my old school because I missed 'to much school' due to my fathers death.

My mother and I decided to move to a completely different states live in a 'new surrounding' but we both knew it was because New York remind us of dad.

My mother and father were very close, you could really tell they were in love. ever since my mother, has never really been the same. Its coming up to a year since his death and I can tell she is overcoming it better by the day.

Me in the other hand, I don't think I will ever get over it. It was always me comforting and looking after my mother but no one ever did the same to me.

I was dreading today, not only did I have to go to school but I also was now the new kid.

I ride on my motorcycle to school, I can already feel all the stares on me. Not that it was anything new I always had all eyes on me even I was young.

I go to the reception to get my timetable, after waiting there for 10 minutes. Seriously how long does it take to print a stupid time table.

I go to check my fist class, math ughhh. I always hated maths it never interested me, not like any other lessons did but that's not the point.

I'll just skip I say to myself, I see a small little bench next to the broken fountain near the school.

I sit my self on the chair and pull out a pack of cigarettes. Ever since my father passed I have smoked nearly everyday, relives the stress I guess.

After finishing one I decide maybe I should head to class not like there was anything better to do and I didn't want the school ringing my mum. I don't want to be worrying her anymore that she already does about me.

While walking down the long hall all you can hear are my sneakers squeaking against the slippery halls.

All of a sudden, a little thing runs into my chest

'Wtf just ran into me' I was about to shout but then I look down and saw her face.

She was a angel no not that a goddess, she was the prettiest thing I have ever seen.

'Owie' she mumbled

Could this girl get any cuter.

'I'm so sorry' she says greying to check if I was ok.

I was clearly fine but I couldn't help but smile

'I'm fine princess' I say with a smirk

While I admiring her, I suddenly notice
tear stains down her cheeks. had she been crying?

I grab her hand to see her cheeks better. Yes, she had definitely been crying.

'Why are you crying' I grumble.

I can't believe anyone would hurt her I will kill whoever did this.

'No reason it's nothing' she's try's to reassure me. I know she's lying, she was a terrible liar.

'Princess, tell me the truth' I could feel my fists tightening by the second.

'A boy just said something that's all' she said clearly trying to comfort me. Which definitely did not work.

'HE DID WHAT!' I yell.

How dare someone make my princess upset that motherf*cker doesn't know what he's in for.

'WHAT DID HE SAY' I spit hoping what he said wasn't so bad maybe it would help control my anger.

'Hesaidihavegrownnicet*ts' she whispers quietly.

'Darling say it slower' I say trying to comfort her

'Ummm he said I have grown a nice set of tits...' she mumbles

He said WHAT. How dare he say that to her. Isn't that harassment? Can I file a report on him, Wait. Your in the mafia u f*cking idiot. Definitely going to teach him a lesson just a little scare that's all.

'U need his name first u jackasss' the voice in my head said. Oh yeah. I said to myself my subconscious can make me feel really stupid sometimes.

'Name?' I spat.

'Pardon' she says. Good to know she has manners.

'Uhhhh Jake....' she said slowly.

Jake, f*ck that's such a common name how am I supposed to know who that was. Well I don't care I will find out who this Jake is.

I speed down the hall way going to try and find this Jake kid. I then remember I left princess alone.

I don't even know her name, either way I will see her again.

She's mine.

————————

Word count:895

Sorry this one wasn't as long I want to focus more on stephe than Leo