~Chapter 12~

Two weeks later //I like really don't know what I'm doing anymore to be honest-/

 ~College Dorms~ girls~

As Sokka and Toph rush quickly to finish their assignment Aang and Katara sit in the kitchen talking about the trip. Zuko had been working a lot more often lately so he could take off the week for winter break, Toph and Sokka are hurrying to get their assignment done so they can have it finished early. Aang discussed the cabin and the different rooms to the water bender as she drank her tea.

Sokka typed on the computer and noticed they were only a few sentences away from finishing and smiled proudly. Moments later they finally got down to their last sentence, with excitement the water tribe boy clicked enter with a nice clicking sound from the key board. "Done!" The boy happily spoke glancing at Toph, she laughed slightly and smiled softly. 

"Nice work, Snoozles" They smiled at each other, the boy took a brief moment to appreciate her stunning looks before turning away with a small hint of red covering his cheeks. They both stood up and walked into the kitchen where they found Aang and Katara talking. The blind girl sat down on the wooden chair, Sokka standing next to her while glancing down at the girl.

Aang and Katara explained to them what the plan for the trip was, then seconds later they felt the door fly open and Zuko and Suki run in trying to catch their breath. "Fuck! Sorry we had to work extra today" Suki frowned and sighed, she and Zuko both looked like a sweaty mess. Suki's hair was messed up and thrown back into a messy pony tail, while Zuko looked exhausted and very pained. The firebender layed on the leather couch and yawned, on the other hand Suki decided to join the other four at the table.

"Hey, any of y'all wanna go get some food?" Suki asked sitting up straight. They all nodded and agreed on going to denny's for dinner, despite how late it was. Katara pushed Suki into the bathroom and started to fix her hair while Toph walked into her bedroom and shut the door, forgetting to lock it. She walked over to her closet grabbing a Hoodie and took off her shirt when she heard a small creak from the door.

"Hey To-" Sokka began to walk in and quickly turned away. Even though she had only pulled her shirt off a little, Sokka still caught a glimpse of something he wasn't supposed to. He turned bright red and shut the door. Toph threw off her shirt and grabbed the hoodie then pulled it over her body. She walked out and punched his side.

"Ever heard of knocking?" She chuckled softly and he blushed. The others walked out and got ready to leave then remembered Zuko. They all turned around and looked at him when he just motioned his arm telling them to go without him so they turned back around and left. Minutes later they all stepped into the car, while Zuko stayed home.

~College dorms~girls~ (Because Im lazy and only finishing this book so I can write Jeffmads)

Once they got back all the girls decided to sit down and watch anime while the boys went to their dorms and finished their homework. They all agreed on being hungry so Katara stood up and walked into the kitchen and opened one of the wooden cabinets, grabbing a bag of popcorn. She popped it into the microwave for 3 minutes before pulling it out and stinging her hand on the hot bag. She quickly sat it down and grabbed a plate from the white wooden pantry while Toph and Suki looked at fan arts. The water bender walked back with the popcorn and she sat on the couch while they continued to watch the show and eat the snack.

They shared their laughs and giggles as the night went by, later on the girls slowly fell into a sleep. All except Toph. She lie there awake in the dead of night, staring out the window, dreading  winter. She hates the mountains - yet she wants to go to spend time with her friends, she feels she must enjoy her time here as well. She felt around, feeling the things that made her happy, all of it. Soon enough the girl decides to sit down on her bed and cuddle up close next to her dog. The blind girl may not be able to see, but she could hear all of the settle winds around her. Getting sleepier and sleepier she finally rest her head down on a pillow and fell fast asleep snuggled close to her fluffy dog. 

Hours later the girl is woken up by a loud slam. She sits up straight reaching for her dog, but he's no longer there. The girl curiously stands up and walks to her door, reaching slowly for the nob. She turns it slowly as the door pushes open to reveal a loud creak. Toph walked out and walked over to the couch where she felt Katara and Suki laying, dead asleep. She turned her head a bit confused and walked down to the kitchen where she found Badger sitting on the floor. He looked miserable, his ears hanging down, he lay on his back, hurt. She reaches down and touches her dog as he stiffens up softly. Gently, she picks him up and carries him over to his bed laying him down. Toph walks back into the kitchen, opening the cabinet and grabbing the medicine the vet prescribed Badger. After placing the pills in wet food she walked over to the dog and sits the food in his bowl. Slowly he stands up and walks over to the bowl, sniffing the substance. He chews it and lets out a small whimper then lies back down again. Toph sighed and sat down next to her dog yawning while he closed his eyes. Slowly but surely the two yet again fall back asleep, their eyes shut tight. Thoughts still pondered through the girls mind of what may be wrong with her little friend. Hopefully it was just a little sickness, nothing major... (Just for future reference, no he is not sick I just don't to know what to write🤠)

~1059 words~ (I know this is like way to short like I'm pissed for making something this short)