Exposition and glorious explosion's!

You awaken early in the morning as usual and notice Kazuma getting ready to leave.

Y/n: hey Kazuma! Where you off to?

Kazuma: the guild, we still have to collect our reward.

Y/n: yeah makes sense, I'll come with.

Kazuma: Alright, hurry up and get up then.

Y/n: fineeee.

You rush to get up and walk with Kazuma to the guild once you both arrive you sit down and wait for your reward as Kazuma is learning a new skill known as "create water" and you watch in boredom.

Kazuma: createeee waterrr!!!

As he says this he fills a cup up with water and looks like he is monologing to himself about how he feels like more of an adventure now.

Darkness: Kazuma! I had my armour fixed with the reward we received from the cabbage quest. What do you guys think?

Kazuma: looks like something a spoiled brat of an aristocrat would wear.

Y/n: is it even effective? I mean seriously my skin is probably harder than it considering yesterday.

Darkness: jeez would it hurt to pay a lady a sincere compliment every hour and then-

Y/n: no, but if that lady is you then there is nothing remarkable to compliment you about.

Darkness: you both are always so rough and merciless.

She starts fidgeting.

Y/n: ^eww what the heck?^

Kazuma: sorry but I am a little distracted by her...

He gestures to Megumin who is fidgeting with her staff.

Kazuma: if someone doesn't stop her she will surpass even you in terms of being a pervert.

All of a sudden you hear aqua screaming about being paid barely any, honestly you didn't listen and nor did you care, but you did notice her "gliding" towards Kazuma with an innocent expression.

Aqua: Hey, Kazuma!

Kazuma: what?

Aqua: how much did you get from the last quest?

Luna walks in and hand's both you and Kazuma your money.

luna: here is your 1,500,000 Eris. 

Aqua: 1,500,000 Eris?! how?!

y/n: well Kazuma and I split our bounty and in the end, we made quite the killing.

Kazuma: would have made more if you were killing from the start...

Y/n: I think life should be cheris-

Aqua: Kazuma Kazuma! please can you pay off my tab!!! I thought I would make a killing so I preemptively bought drinks for the guild.

she was shaking poor Kazuma like a lunatic

Kazuma: what? no! you were the one who suggested we separate our hauls, to begin with!

Aqua: that's because I thought I would make the most money.