She reaches her hade and took the comb from the vanity and started combing through her hair. Her hair was another reminder of her mother, her mum used to always tell her that a big part of a woman's beauty low on her hair. That's why Noor haven't cut her hair in year, it now reaches all the way down to her bum, just like her mother Noors hair was night black and really thick. She used to hate how hard it was to manage when she was younger and how her mother spent almost an hour combing it every morning. But now she smiled thinking about the time with her mother and wishes she could go back. She have always heard that she was a spot on image of her mother so looking at herself now it felt like her mother was watching her in the mirror.

" Mama" Noor said barley over a whisper " Today was my henna, did u know that? There was a lot of people, everyone was dancing and having fun. Except for me" without knowing her tears was falling down her cheeks by now. " I didn't know anyone, the only thing I did was looking at my mehendi. It's beautiful by the way, it has Adams name on it, apparently that's a tradition" she keep on looking at the reflection as if waiting for an answer, but that never came

" Mama why did you leave me , I needed you , I NEED YOU " she couldn't keep it together anymore, she was sobbing unconditionally. After moving from the vanity she lady on her bed, her face on the soft pillow sobbing. She cried until there was no more tears coming down, until she couldn't keep her eyes open anymore and drifted to sleep.

————————-

" Noor sweetheart wake up" Noor heard the soft voice of Mariam calling her. After a few seconds she heard the door opening and the sound clearer

" Noor wake up ! We have a long day ahead of us" Noor slowly open her eyes trying to adjust to the light.

A long day? Noor thought to herself before realisation hit her.

It's my wedding day today

" Yes! It is" Mariam said making Noor realise she said it out loud

"Now get up because it's 10.00 and and we literally only have 8 hours to complete everything before the imam comes for the nikkah" She said while opening the curtains letting the even more light in. Noor flinched and closed her eyes from the light being to strong.

" What happened to your face!" Noor opened her eyes and saw Mariam right in front of her trying to hide her laughter.
Noor stud up and went strait to the bathroom, she looked at herself and her eyes widened. She liked awful, her mascara was running down her cheeks and her eye shadow all blending together.

" I feel asleep with my makeup on"

" I can see that, now wash up and meet me downstairs, the catering person will arrive soon" with that Mariam left Noor to wash up  and get ready. When she was done she walked to her wardrobe that now was almost completely empty, the moving people moved almost all her belongings to Adams house. She ended up wearing the first thing she could find which was a long black fitted dress. Even though the dress was long and had long sleeves it still showed a lot of Noors curves. She took the only hijab she could hind which was a baby pink chiffon one and rapt it around her head in case one of the catering people was already there. As she was walked out of her wardrobe her bedroom door swung open.

" YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED" Fatima  basically screamed while walking through the door with stuff in her hands. Noor couldn't hide her laugh seeing Fatima excitement.