Chapter 10

"M-Master fu? Are you there? I-It's y/n!" I hear no response, maybe I'll just open the door. I open the door, with a soft voice. "Master fu...?" He's asleep with a book in his hand, I see his kwami above him waiting for his Master to wake up. I walk over making myself at home with some tea. Remi comes swerving out of my bag to his kwami, "Remi, be quiet please!" She nods her tiny little head and makes her way over to his kwami. 

"Hey!! Long time, no see. What has it been 200 years?" He nods and they go to talk over in some tiny chairs that are made for them, adorable. Looks like she has a little crush on him, I let out an internal chuckle. When out of the corner of my eye I see master fu. 

"Oh, Y/n... Did I fall asleep again?" I nod my head, giving him a hand up. "I see you got some tea, make yourself at home." I smile and sit back down as he grabs this box. I wonder what for. 

"Wow, this all looks so amazing!! I can't wait to learn all about this masterpiece!!"  He nods his head and opens the box. I look in awe at all of the miraculouses, A queen bee hair piece... The ladybug earrings, the snake ring, the Trixx necklace, and much much more.. Oh. My. God. "Woah... There's more?!?!!?" 

"Yes, y/n. Their are tons in other countries as well, yours is a special made ring.  A mix of the original ladybug miraculous from 1964 and the panda miraculous from 2006. I made you a special mix, because of ladybugs absence. Chat needs someone to catch the acumas and to have the claw power, it works well with his powers. Although, if ladybug ever came back we would need the ladybug miraculous. Therefore, you having the previous ladybug." I just sit there in awe, staring at this box, listening that there was a special made miraculous for me, and I thought I was just a worthless girl who was left by her father. 

"Master, this is all so amazing. I can't believe half of it I'm jus-" I turn around to a sound coming from where Remi was, "REMI WHAT THE HECK?!?" She was literally kissing master's kwami... 

"Remi... You know the rules..." Master let out, "You shouldn-" Remi lets out a sigh, I feel kinda bad... I mean, it is the rules though. 

"Remi, I don't really have a say in this. Please talk to master fu about this, okay?" She nods her tiny little head when I check the time, "Master fu, Is it cool if I leave her with you for now? I'm missing history.. Again." He nods and I head out the door, walking down stairs and basically booking it to school. 

"Hey girly!!" A familiar voice says, I turn around and it's Alya. "Where have you been?!? You missed history, again!" I try to search for a excuse, I mean can't really say the truth. 

"Oh yeah, rehearsals for my concert! I forget I actually have school sometimes, haha!" She grabs my hand leading me to art class with her. I see luka out of the corner of my eye, I wave and he waves back. Girl he gave me a wink.... YOO!

"You two are late, explanation?" The teacher says firmly, I hate her, love art. Luka stumbles in behind us, Adrien staring into my eyes. 

"Hi, miss raider! I was at concert rehearsal, I can't really change my schedule and I thought I had more time, I apologize and ill try to fix it. Again, apologies miss." She scolds me and shoos me to sit with adrien. 

"Now luka, why are you late? Better be a good reasoning." Dang, can she give her students a break?!?

"I was with y/n. We were doing rehearsals, we are doing a song together next weekend. I deeply apologize." Wait, he just lied... He wasn't with me, I was at master fu's... 

"Luka- Luka!! Over here." He makes his way over, leaning on Adrien and I's desk, I lean in to whisper in his ear. "Why did you lie...?" He looks shocked, leaning back in. 

"I wasn't, wait... If that wasn't you who was that?!?" 

Find out in Chapter 11! Have a amazing day!! <3 - C