3.Are you getting married or somthing

Start from the beginning

Picking up the phone he dialled his brother-in-lows number, every time something new happens in Adams life Shiv is the the first one to know, they have been best friends since university and now they are practically brothers do to the fact that Shiv married Adams little sister Fatima a year ago.

"Yoo! What's up man, what's happening in the world so that the great Adam Khan is calling me on a Friday morning " Shiv said with sarcasm as soon as he picked up the phone, Adam wasn't surprised Shiv have always been the funny and playful one between the two.

" yeah well in that case you should consider yourself lucky for getting a call from me" and Shiv fake laughed to that

"But seriously joke aside I need the both of you guys to come over for dinner tonight at my parents house . I have an announcement to make"

" what's happening are you getting married or something " Shiv asked with even more sarcasm, but to his surprise Adam didn't deny it. After asking Adam a few more questions and him denying to answer Shiv gave up and decided to wait for today's dinner to get the answer he was looking for. After ending the call with Adam keep steering on the phone in his hand , trying to decide wether to call is older sister Zehra or not. He haven't heard from her in so long and wanted her to come to dinner so she could hear the news of his marriage. But at the same time he know that her husband wouldn't let her go to dinner because of his hatred towards her mother .  With that thought Adam shock his head and put his personal phone back in his pocket and picked his office phone to call Patric.

" Patric can you please let my mum know that I'll be over for dinner tonight"

"Will sure do sir" Patric answered trying to hide the surprise in his voice.

" thanks ! Oh make sure she knows that Shiv and Fatima is coming as well"

" of course " Patric sounds even more surprised now, even if Adam didn't talk about is personal life to anyone Patric know about the tension his sister and him hade with their mother. So going over for dinner didn't sound like something Adam would do in a hundred years.

—————————

As Adam drove through the driveway to his parents mansion he noticed that not only Shivs car was there but his aunt Meras car to, meaning that his aunt and her daughter Iman was probably there to. Adam didn't really mind his aunt she wasn't bad at all , but the fact that his mother wanted him to marry her daughter Iman made him distance himself from her and her family. He didn't understand how someone could marry their own cousin, he saw Iman as a little sister even though he know she was in love with him.

"Salam Alaykum " Adam said as he walked in to the living room where everyone was sitting.

"Bhaai!! " Fatima yelled before standing from where she was sitting and walking to hug her brother, her and Adam have always been close he have always been the perfect big brother she could ask for.

" hey, baby sis" he said while hugging her. By the time he let her go he noticed his mother standing by his side.

"Waalaykum Alsalam beta, I'm so happy you came today I haven't seen you in so long " his mother spoke with a big smile on her face, which Adam tried to return it failed miserably. Adam didn't know what to answer his mother, it's true he haven't visit since las Ramadan which was four months ago.

" hey man " Shiv said hugging him before.  Adam tapping him on the shoulder as a appreciation for saving him from his mother.

" Salam alaykum beta, it's so good to see you " Mera said happily

" waalakum Alsalam auntie it's good to see you to" he said politely

As he was about to ask where is dad was came his father's voice from behind.