"theo I made some things when you weren't here that I'm not proud" he looked at me,

came closer, and lifted my face gently with his hand

It made me look at his eyes.

"look I don't know what you did, but we technically weren't together so it's ok" he said whispering looking intensively at my eyes

"I did some things too, but let's not talk about that" he added

I gave him a little smile, and asked "can I stay here with you tonight ?" He nodded, and we lay down.

I was with my head at his chest, while he was playing with my hair.

"Theo promise me something ?" I asked really quietly

"everything" I looked at his face and said

"promise me you never going to leave again"

"I promise" he said.

And with that I slept there, in theo's arms.

He made a promise that didn't depended just on him.

And I knew one of them was going to die.

But I decided to keep this to myself, at least for now.

I woke up, with theo still sleeping. He looked like an angel when he was sleeping.

"Admiring my beauty ?" He said suddenly

"I thought you were sleeping"

he laughed, then got up.

"Ah please come back" I said, "we have class now, come on"

I muttered something that I didn't understood,

And procrastinated a bit, while theo was in the bathroom.

It was cold without him by my side. I changed my clothes, did my hair, put some mascara on my lashes, then me and theo got together to breakfast.

Draco wasn't there, I sat on my usual spot, with pansy and blaise in front of me.

They looked that last night they had drunk a lot.

I was holding my laugh.

When pansy was in a hangover, she was terrible. Even the sound of the quills writing got her annoyed.

Blaise was better. He was just a little bit slow.

They made a good couple, pansy was all electric, and angry, while blaise was equilibrated, and calm.

They were made for each other.

Just like adrian and luna. They were so cute together. And made each other very happy.

Me and theo were a really good couple too. I made him a better person, while he made me be myself.

A little bit toxic maybe.

Me and draco got really good together, but I just couldn't imagine me and him more just than a hook up,

Taking out the fact that we were best friends.

I went to my first class that was potions, and fortunately I had with theo.

The class today we had to choose pairs, that I of course chose theo, and we had to write something on our notebooks.

He was right by my side, sitting in his chair.

I was copying something from the board, when I realized his quill had stopped,

He was starting at me, smirking.

I decided to just continue what I was doing, when I felt a cold hand on my waist, slowly going down on my body.

What the hell he was doing.

Snape could see us at any moment.

Without counting the fact that we had work to do.

"Theo stop" I said whispering, "um why I should do that ?" He said close to my ear,

I tried to control myself to not kiss him in front of the entire class, and simply did my work.

He was multi tasking, with one hand he was in my waist, while the other he was writing.

The bell rang.

I was going to the lunch, when theo got me from behind and said "we had some things that we need to finish"

He took me to an empty class, and started kissing me.

We did everything that we waited so long for.

We waited so much time for this, that we spent the whole break doing it.

--------------------------------------------------------------
^if you liked this chapter please don't forget to vote and comment^