jokes

The classes were soon about to end, and another vacation was coming.

I had to go to the malfoy manor, but with the things that was happening with draco, I decided to try to ask the twins to stay on their house.

I was really close to them, so I think that wouldn't be a problem.

I went to my penultimate class of the day, that I had with Gryffindors.

fred and george would be there.

"Hi fred and george" I said almost whispering for the teacher don't notice us.

"Hello" they said in unison,

"so I was thinking of doing that joke with draco" I said.

"oh" fred said with a devilish smirk, "we have everything ready just say the time" george said winking at fred,

I smiled, and said "at night for no one be able to see us"

they nodded slightly,

and we got our attention back to our class.

My last class was care of magical creatures with hagrid.

We learned about salamanders, but they weren't normal salamanders, when they got scared or angry, they got set on fire.

So we had to be very careful.

Dangerous creatures.

But of course that hagrid treated them like inoffensive kittens.

I went to my dorm, and waited late at night.

Pansy was already sleeping on her bed. I closed my book slightly, got up from my bed. Got my wand and whispered "lumus"

Then I went to the gryffindor common room.

I obviously waited outside, because the fat lady didn't wanted to let me in without a password.

I was almost sleeping there, but the portrait opened.

It was fred and george.

Fred was holding his wand, and george was with a parchment in his hand along with his wand.

"So what are we planing on doing ?" I asked, "a magician never reveals its secrets" george said winking.

They were going to the dungeons.

Strange.

We stopped at the entry of the slytherin common room. "So what's the password ?" George asked,

"cats" fred tried.

I laughed.

"Mudblood" I said, the snakes moved in a circular form, and the door opened.

I never liked using this word.

I never understood this supremacy, about purebloods, and the commonly called mudbloods.

For me every family had at least one parent that was a muggle.

I found them interesting.

They had a lot of different things from us.

Like what is it called ?

I think is electricity,

And they are very dependent on this thing.

When I said the password fred made a grimace, and entered the common room.

"Wow is better than I thought it would be" fred said,

"what you expected ? A room in format of a snake ?"

we laughed.

"Ok so wheres draco's bathroom ?" George asked. I pointed to the boys dormitory. I was already finding this a bad idea. But I leaded them to there.

LI didn't knew exactly where was his dorm, I never been there.

I think it was near to the end of the corridor.

I opened one door, and it was the wrong one,

George laughed.

I opened the last door of the corridor, and was the right one. I saw blaise sleeping, along with draco and adrian pucey.

"Is here" I whispered to fred and george.

I leaded them to the bathroom, so we could talk.

I closed the door, and said "ok so what are we going to do ?"

"here" george said taking a little flask, with a red liquid inside.

Fred took draco's shampoo, opened and george powdered the liquid inside.

"Is paint" george said smirking.

I was trying not to laugh.

We got out of the dorm dying of laugher, I couldn't hold it anymore.

The next day I woke up with someone shouting on the common room.

it was really loud.

I knew it was draco.

I got up real quick, trying not to laugh, "it was you right ?" Pansy asked,

"um maybe" I said laughing. She laughed too.

I took a deep breath, and held my laugh, the best as possible.

I got down on the stairs, and draco was there shouting with everyone, with a red hair.

I tried,

I truly tried not to laugh,

but when I saw draco with his blonde hair almost white, red, I couldn't hold.

I laughed so much and so loud, that everyone looked at me.

"What happened malfoy ?" I asked still laughing, he furrowed his eyebrows, and said "someone put something on my shampoo and now my hair is red"

"did you tried washing it ?" I said with sarcasm and still laughing

"yeah I tried, but maybe..." He got to his dorm again running. Probably to try to wash again.

Draco tried to tell the professors that he was sick, but no one believed him, so he had to walk with that red hair all day long.

"Look my lost brother" ron said looking at him

"my father will hear about this","you mean your new father right the same as ours" george said,

draco huffed and went away.

I was laughing so much.

He was so dumb, how he didn't discovered that was me and the twins.

"It was you potter" draco came to harry and confronted him at lunch.

Harry laughed and said "as much as I liked your new hair malfoy it wasn't me"

george winked at me,

I got up from my seat, and while I was leaving the great hall I whispered to the twins "what a good prank to end the year" 

--------------------------------------------------------------
^if you liked please don't forget to vote and comment^