hogwarts express

It was hot and humid my parents gave me a kiss of goodbye and leaved me in the station.

As soon as I passed the wall entrance I saw a glimpse of blond hair, I knew who it was, draco my best friend since first year.

I immediately walked towards the blond boy, he was chatting with our closest friends, pansy and blaise.

"hi Ribeiro" draco said to me, I responded with a lift in my eyebrow "how was vacations ?" Pansy asked

"good I guess, I missed you guys" I responded.

"Yeah" blaise added happily.

After some time chatting, the train released a whistle, and we knew it was time to go.

I got my suitcase and my owl named hoot, he was a good bird and really smart.

"need any help with your heavy stuff ?" malfoy asked playfully

I shook my head and continued my way towards the compartments.

On my way I found harry, ron and hermione.

Harry was a smart boy, ron looked like a fun guy, and hermione seemed to be a good person.

but I was in slytherin and they weren't the type to walk with us, actually they looked at me with quite a funny face.

The only people I talked that were in Gryffindor were the twins,

fred and george

I remember one time in second year that I said to pansy that I preferred george,

but now I think they are pretty similar. We always make jokes and tricks. They are really good friends.

I placed my baggage in it's place then I sat in an empty compartment.

After some time pansy and blaise came.

draco was the last to come.

I wasn't paying attention on what they were saying, probably badmouthing harry.

My mind was in a different place

I never noticed that draco's hair seemed soo smooth

I wanted to touch it soo badly.

"y/n are you here ?" Pansy shouted "yes sorry I was thinking of something else"

"Right go put your robes we are almost in hogwarts." Blaise added.

--------------------------------------------------------------
^If you like the chapter, please don't forget to interact, voting and writing in the comments. ^