life back to normal 'or not'

The other day I woke up almost imagining that all what happened this lasts days were a dream.

They weren't.

I toke my shower, and packed my things to go to hogwarts again.

I didn't wanted to go there, but it was better than stay here.

I went to eat my breakfast, Draco was already with his trunk, and his owl, seating on the sofa, just waiting for me.

"Dear you forgot to open your presents yesterday, so I packed them for you to open in hogwarts" Narcissa said

"thank you" I responded with a weak smile.

I ate some cereal, got my things, and said "I'm ready".

The cold air entered in contact with my skin, the smell of the train was entering my nose.

We aparated directly to king cross station.

It was almost time to enter the train.

We passed the brick wall, and found a compartment.

"What happened yesterday" Draco said roughly

"nothing, I just went to think" I said without looking at him

"I don't believe you" he said, I didn't responded. "Y/n please, I know there is something bothering you I can tell"

"alright Draco you want me to tell you, so I'm going to tell you, yesterday you pissed me off draco, so I went away and started crying, then someone came and I cried so much that I though it was theo, I kissed the person, and guess what, it wasn't theo, it was voldemort, I kissed voldemort draco you know what is that ?

No you don't, and guess what he came saying that my parents are dead, I used two of the unforgivable curses, and I did what ? I fucked fucking voldemort, cheating on my boyfriend if I can call him that"

I said this fast, and angry.

The tears were already falling.

Draco stayed silent, he was absorbing all the information.

And without a warning he got up from his seat.

I though he was going to leave, but he sat by my side, and hugged me.

We stayed the rest of the train ride quiet.

The madam of the treat cart was passing through the corridor shouting if someone wanted something, when she stopped to our compartment she asked "want something dear ?"

I shook my head in response,

draco got up and bought one chocolate frog for him.

At least at the moment I thought it was for him.

The madam continued her way through the cabins, while draco sat by my side, putting his arm around my body.

He opened the chocolate frog, it almost jumped, he gave a bite and said "here" while giving the frog to me, I hold it and ate.

my favorite candy.

he looked to the card "salazar slytherin, the best wizards of all times" he said smirking

I laughed while putting my head on his shoulder.

I got the card from his hand and read the back