Independence Day

Começar do início

Snr made ice fists and punched the concrete below him, icing it up, and sending a huge chunk of block at Raven, hitting her in the stomach, sending her flying back, landing at the feet of the man, who had been standing there watching the fight.

“So……you’re doing pretty well.” John Constantine said sarcastically, a smirk on his handsome face.

Raven glared up at him.

“You know, this……will be a lot easier if you’d just help me.” She said standing up.

“Nope. You’re the hero, I’m not.”

“Yeah. But I have places to go. And if I don’t finish on time, I’m going to be late.” Raven said, turning back to face the ice villain.

“Oh? But I thought you said, and I quote, you’re not at all ready to be part of a team that’s all teenage boys, with their wild emotions and hormones flying around, now you’re worried about being late?”

Raven blushed, as her eyes widened and she jumped out of the way of an incoming ice blast, which freeze Constantine’s legs, pinning him to the ground.

“Okay, this is not cool. Raven, love, finish it.”

Raven rolled her eyes, before turning to Snr, pulling up her hood over her head.

“With pleasure.”

She raised her hand, glowing black, as huge chunks of debris rise from the ground, all in black orbs, following her control.

Raven starts throwing them at Snr, who tries shooting them down with ice.

However, there were too much for him, and one lands on him, finally knocking him out.

Raven lands, freeing John who raised an eyebrow at her, a smirk on his fine.

“Okay fine. Maybe I am a little excited.” Raven admitted. “After all, today’s the day.”

Central City; July 4th; 11:03 CDT

Ice covers the edges of a hole in the wall of a Jewelry Story.

On the road, Captain Cold is surrounded by Flash and Kid Flash, who were running circles around him.

He attempts to shoot them with his cold gun, but obviously they are too fast for him.

One of his blasts misses Flash and ends up hitting a car, freezing it solid.

“Stealing ice? Really? Isn't that a big cliché for even Captain Cold?” Flash asks, still running circles around the villain.

“Come on! We don’t have time for this!” Kid Flash said impatiently.

He slipped on his red googles over his eyes, breaking out of the circle, heading for Cold.

Cold suddenly turned, aiming his gun at the teen.

Kid Flash dodges but some of the ice hit his shoulder.

But Kid doesn’t give up, turning back and swiping the cold gun from Cold's hands.

Cold growls, realizing that his weapon was gone.

He raises his head, but before he could even move, Flash hits him with a hard cross to the face, knocking him to the ground.

“Calm down, Kid.” Flash said nonchalantly, to his protégé.

“Oh, please!” Kid Flash said in annoyance.

“You’ll chat it up with the cops, with bystanders, with Cold even.” He shook his head. “No! No way!”