Independence Day

Začať od začiatku

“Ha ha ha! Kid had a glass jaw.” Green Arrow said, as Speedy landed a few feet away.

“Hilarious.” Speedy said, walking over to his mentor.

“Can we go?” He asked, growing impatient. “Today’s the day.”

Pearl Harbor; July 4th; 6:02 HST

The harbor has a lot of ships frozen in place, ice shards protruding out of them.

The ice villainess, Killer Frost, continues her mission of icing the ships, creating even more snowfall.

She's throwing Ice at the famous Aquaman, who dodges jumping down from the Turret, on to one of the ships' deck.

Killer Frost was faster, and froze him up, as soon as his feet touched ground.

But then, his protégé, Aqualad, jumps over him, as Aquaman frees himself from the ice.

“Don’t tell me you’re not excited.” Aquaman said to his protégé.

“Right now, my King, I am more focused on the matter at hand.” The young dark-skinned Atlantean said in a very formal tone.

He dodged another shot of ice, running left, before running right, distracting Killer Frost.

She’s about to strike again but Aqualad jumps, pulling out his Water-bearers that form dual maces, causing the eel tattoos on his arms to glow.

Again Killer Frost aims at the teen, nearly hitting him, but he puts his Water-bearers in the way, blocking the attack. 

Freeing them, he lands before the ice villainess giving her a strong uppercut, finally knocking her out.

Aquaman comes to stop behind him, crossing him arms.

“Well?”

“Yes, I’m excited.” Aqualad admits, smiling excitedly. “Today’s the day.”

Gotham City; July 4th; 1:00 EDT

In another part of Gotham City, Icicle Snr. is causing his own havoc, by making snow blizzards, trapping citizens and cars underneath.

He then proceeds to shooting ice shards over other citizens, trapping them in ice cages.

Snr raised his hand, about to shoot another ice shard at a woman and her child, when suddenly his is hit on the head with something.

Snr turns to see a young girl floating above him, a man in a long trench coat standing below her.

Snr groaned.

“I expected a real hero, not some little girl.”

“Little girl?” Raven seethed in her normal monotone voice, her eye twitching. “I’ll show you what this little girl can do.”

Raven raised her hands, chanting her famous magic words, as her eyes glowed white.

“Azarth Metrion Zinthos.”

A burst of shadows escaped her palm, rushing towards Snr, who shot at it back with ice, sending it flying back at Raven, who flew out of the way, dodging the attack.

Snr smirked and threw multiple icicles at the young heroine.

Raven caught them all in black shadow orbs, and sent them back at the villain, who jumped out of the way just before they could hit him.

Snr growled and glanced up at the girl who seemed to smirk at him.

It was hard to tell, considering her ever on poker face.