"Is the beach house far from here?" Aish asked hopefully.

"No just 5 minutes drive." Leo shrugged .

"How much by walk?" She inquired.

"Some 15 minutes, I guess" he thoughtfully said.

"Then I'm walking." Aish decided.

"You don't know the way" Leo stated and Aish bit her lower lip, without turning to face him .

"I'll find it on my own."

"No, you won't navigate yourself," Leo said with finality .

"But I'm walking, I want to walk. This cool sand is heaven and do you see the sky, it is full of stars. Isn't it rare these days? We will miss so much in that tin box." she pestered and heard him say something in Spanish .

"Now you're using language advantage." Aish complaint and he gave her a cold shoulder, walking past her .

"Don't ignore me."

"You can't ignore me."

Aish scowled as he still didn't answer, grumbling she started following him .

"I won't let you ignore me" she mumbled with determination "No one ignores Aishwarya"

"What's your age?" She asked once she was near him "I can already see white hairs, soon they will be spreading all over your head. Didn't know you were aged?"

"What?" Leo snapped, stopping abruptly. "I don't have white hair and nor I am aged," he stated immediately and Aishwarya bit her victorious smile .

"Oh you don't?" Aish said innocently "Then it must be moonlight playing games with me." she said suggestively and walked in front, distancing herself from him.

She could feel him glaring her back.

"You are always so mute while walking?" Aish asked turning and walking backward and Leo matched her steps.

"Not everyone is as talented as you, To eat others ears off"

Aish scoffed but smiled as he wasn't ignoring her, Progress .

"I'm talented." Aish said proudly, Patting her back, she mimicked a strong voice "Keep going Aishwarya, I'm proud of you."

Aish giggled at the end and saw a smile on Leo as he shook his head. "You know you are one of a kind?"

"Yup! I get reminded of it each second." She said grimacing and he laughed seeing her scrunch her nose like a child.

"Let's play This and That ?" Aish suggested patting her cheeks to hide the flush.

Leo sobered but kept mum at her request.

"I'll give two options and you'll choose one, same way you will give me choices and I'll reply, Clear?" She explained the game and Leo glanced towards her.

"I never agreed."

"You never declined" Aish pointed grinning, "So let's start" She clapped her hands when he sighed defeatedly .

"Coffee or Tea?"

"A change of rule if we are doing this, most probably you will eat my ears off if I disagree," He glared at her playfully. "We both answer together, not your or my question but anyone can ask and we will answer together" Leo declared and shot a look to Aish who wanted to rebuke.

"Fine" She grumbled.

"Coffee" Leo answered and looked at Aish .

"Tea"

"Morning or night?" He cocked a brow.

"Night," She said sheepishly. 

"Morning" He stated. 

"Gifts or surprise?" She looked at him expectantly. 

"No surprises, You?" He said. "Don't answer. Your smile screams surprises."

"When did you become a mind reader?" She nudged his shoulder playfully and he rolled his eyes.