Suit & Tie

Hey Guys!
I hope you guys had a wonderful Valentines day!
I spent mine alone, with food. But, you guys might have had a valentine. Anywho...
Enjoy!
Much Love,
k_koontz
~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••~~~

Madison POV

The sun shining through the window made me groan and I heard a chuckle. "You aren't a fan of the morning are you?" I hear Liam say as I roll over. "No, not really." I tell him as he groans rubbing his head. "Me either today." he says as he pulls me into his chest.

"Aw, does someone have a hangover?" I ask as he nods with a frown on his face. "God love. Does someone need medicine?" I ask him as he groans some more. I laugh as he smiles at me. "Don't laugh, I feel like utter crap." his voice groggy and thickly filled with sleep. I nod and get out of bed. "Come back, the medicine can wait." he says as I shake my head.

"I'll come back to bed with some medicine. Deal?" My voice sweet and soft. He had a good night, and now a rough morning. He nods his head quickly and then holdong it in his hands. Obviously he went a bit too fast. I walk out of the room and down the hallway to the kitchen. I grab a glass filling it with water for Liam. Grabbing the medicine I head back to the bedroom seeing Liams head shoved in the pillow.

"Here." I say as I sit on the edge of the bed handing him the glass of water and medicine. He smiles at me with a look of admoration. "Thank you beautiful." he says and the smile on my face is gone as quickly as it came. He looks at me perplexed, "What?" he asks as I look down at my lap, he takes his indez and middle finger pushing my face upward to look at him. "I don't like to be called beautiful." I say as he nods.

"How about gorgeous?" he asks as I laugh at him and nod ny head. "That's great." I say as he takes his medicine. He grabs my waist pulling me over top of him and laying me on top of him. He smiles at me and I smile back as he kisses my nose.

"I love you."

He said that, and it was as if the world stopped. As if the air had been taken from my lungs and my heart was begging for it. It felt like the only sound in the room was my heart beating at the speed of light. The weight of the world had fell on my shoulders. It was like I could feel Zayn's brown eyes dark and mischevious were watching my like a hawk, awaiting my answer just like Liam is right now. I look into Liam's eyes, his lips pressed together, and his jaw locked. His eyes told me he was waiting, wanting to know my answer.

"I love you too Liam."

His smile stretches wide across his face. "I didn't think that I'd ever hear those three words come from you." he admits as I press a kiss to his lips. Neither did I. I didn't think that I'd say it either. Liam deepens the kiss rolling us over. "Oh Miss. Summers, it's going to be so hard to work with you around. But, it will be a beautiful pain." he tells me kissing my forehead. "Mr. Payne, it's going to be so much fun to watch this lovely pain that's going to be administered to you." I say as his eyebrows shoot up. "God I love when you speak sarcastically to me."

"Well, there is much more sarcasm from where that came from." I say as he laughs hovering over me. "I'm excited to hear it."

~~~•••~~~•••~~~•••~~~

"Come on Miss. Summers, it's time to get up and go to your first day of work. You don't want to be late on your first day do you?" I hear Liam ask as I smile with my eyes closed. "If I'm late does that mean I'll be fired?" I ask as he laughs. "I happen to know the CEO, and I recomend that you show up on time. I hear he's very strict." Liam says as the bed dips behind me, I feel his hand go across my shoulder turning me so I'm on my back.

"Strict?" I ask as he nods. "Very." He says as I take my hand and lay it on his cheek. "I think he's a softy. So sweet and loveable, with great cooking skills." I say as he chuckles kissing me. "With a last name like Payne you think he's a teddy bear. I beg to differ. I think he's more than capable of keeping you in line there Miss. Summers." Liam says as I take my hand pushing his chest making him fall back onto the mattress. I hear him laugh behind me as I stretch.

I walk to the closet feeling a pair of eyes on me. "Take a picture it will last longer, trust me." I tell him as I hear him cough. I shake my head looking through my closet for something tight, and let's not forget head turning. I grab a deep maroon colored dress, and I smile to myself putting it on. The dress is tight, showing off all of the good curves and hidding the not so good ones. I put on some gold earrings and a golden necklace. I take my hands running them down my sides flattening the dress down.

"Liam, I need your opinion." I say as I hear shuffling on the other side. "Okay, come on out Madison." he says as I take a deep breath opening the doors of my closet and walking out. "What do you think?" I ask as I do a spin.

"How am I supposed to work today Madison?" he asks as I smile at him winking. "I guess you're just going to have to deal with it Mr. Payne." I say as I walk out of the room and hear him follow closely behind. I grab my heels that are the same color as the dress. I look up at Liam and he's smiling like the cat who ate the canary. "What?" I ask as I look for my wallet, he shakes his head. "Nothing, I was just thinking about how lucky of a man I am to have a woman as gorgeous as you." he says as I smile and blush looking down at my feet.

"Liam?" I ask as he walks towards me. "Yeah?" he asks as I walk back to my room and into the closet. "Madison, I hate to tell you this, I really do. But, we don't have time for you to change again." He says as I laugh at him. I walk out and hold up a tie. "A tie?" he asks as I give him the stink eye. I walk towarxs him and take off his tie putting the one I got on him. "It's a deep maroon color, just like my dress. So, you can think about me, all day Mr.CEO."

"It's going to be a long day."