Secondary: Felwinter's Lie

Heavy:  First pic is eyes of tomorrow and falling guillotine on the 2nd

Before the War: Energetic, happy, serious, merciful, good vibes, caring, reckless, dumb, prideful

Post - War: Likes to be alone, smart, strategic, ruthless, cautious.

Hobbies: Making new guns, fixing old ones, fishing, cooking, playing basketball.

Likes: peace, music (especially lofi ones),

Dislikes: The Sirens, Eliksni that are not from the House Of Light, Vex, Hive, The Aphelion, Red Legion, Yanderes, tsunderes.

Powers: Super strength, able to multi-cast, can use the titan and hunter's abilities. 

Backstory: Jasper George was a nobody when he first woke up from being dead for centuries. His Ghost revived and told him the stories of Humanity after the Dark Age Happened. After that He meet the Vanguards: Zavala, Ikora, and Cayde-6. No one knew about him but his ghost told him that he will be a legend in the future. Which he did accomplish. First he defeated the Vex Gods that were try to stop the Traveler from healing itself. Next he stopped a Hive God named Crota from being revived and slaughtered him in his own throne world. He also stopped Skolas to save the reef from the Eliksni tincturing with Vex technology. He also stopped another Hive God named Oryx who was the father of Crota and Oryx had a new power that can take other species will and give them new powers. His named spread everywhere and soon many guardians looked up to him. But that will all soon change when the militaristic species, the Cabal, invaded Earth slaughtering millions and blocking the Light from every Guardian around Earth and beyond. Than his bestfriend Cayde-6 died in his arm from the Awoken Prince: Uldren Sov. Jasper was angry and depressed. He stormed the Reef, slaughtered those who stand on his way and killed his best friend's killer. From there tragedy struck. The Hive were building something on the moon and discovery was made. The Traveler's ancient enemy, The Darkness, was just staying on the moon watching them like a predator readying itself for its meal. From there The Darkness stormed the Solar System, reversing the planet and moons that the Traveler terraformed from the past. From there the Darkness tempted many species by telling them to use its power for victory. The Darkness also tempted the Guardians too. Jasper was no exception. Many civilians and  Guardians lost their life during the war. Jasper saw his friends and loved ones died right in front of him and he was in a fit of rage. He used the Darkness powers against its creator but it was futile. The last thing he saw before he blacked out was the God of Darkness, Abraxas, was about to kill him but his ghost got out and blocked Abraxas's attack but of course in the process killing the ghost. He dreamed about his friends and loved ones. He was about to go until they started to leave him. Leaving him with emotions. Until an artifact was floating down towards him. A ball of white. He touched and as soon he did he was filled with power he had never felt before. Abraxas was surprised about this new development. So Jasper and Abraxas battled for years without end. Both were heavily injured. Jasper was about to go for the finishing move until Abraxas started draining his Light. To counter this, Jasper forcibly depleted all of his light towards Abraxas making the God go overload and disappear. Jasper was injured to the point of no return until Light started to make its way to him. Healing him from his battles. When he woke up he was in the hospital. He was confused but was relieved that the war is over. But at the price of the many lives. From there he swear on himself that he will not use the Light and Dark forever. But that will soon change when the next war happens.

(a/n: Wow that is a long backstory. Sorry if its long I kind of want his backstory to be like it was for Destiny and Destiny 2. I wish I gave more achievements but it will be too long. Thanks for reading this Biography and probably tomorrow or Sunday the next chapter will be up. Have a blessed day or night.) :D