SSS :)

(A.K.A "Safe Sex Speech" by Atticus Lincoln)

Thank you to a lot of people who were in that rp-
———————————————————————————
General POV

Link woke up with an unusual headache due to the noise from last night. Apparently, Dr. Sloan and Dr. Grey did more than just a sleepover...

Link walks downstairs with April, his girlfriend and Levi and Jo, his roommates. The redhead sees Lexie and Mark in the kitchen and holds back a laugh.

"Good morning"

"Good morning" answered Lexie, with a smile on her face.

"So..how was it?" Jo asked.

"Um..how was what?" She said, as Link was getting up on the counter. "What is he doing?"

"Today, we have a special seminar." He said, loudly.

"Hey Lexie, how is your bed? Do you need a new one?" Asked Jo, mocking her.

"What? No, my bed is fine, why?"

"WE HAVE A SPECIAL SEMINAR, SHUT UP OR MOVE OUT." Said Link, trying to get people's attention.

"Damn, okay-" Said Lexie, under her breath.

"'Damn' is what we were all saying last night Dr.Grey" He stopped for a second, looking at her and continues. "Let us begin, props Dr.Kepner?"

"Are you actually doing this?" She said, laughing hard.

"I said: 'Props, Dr.Kepner.'"

April sighed before hanging him a banana and...a condom.

"Oh no-" Said Mark, as he saw what April handed Link.

"To start off, I would like to say that one baby is enough in this house." He was obviously talking about Jo's child. "Next comes the demonstration." He said, as he was putting the condom on the banana. Everyone looked at him half terrified and half amused, especially his girlfriend.

"Oh my god" April whispered.

"Now, because I am not sexist, I will also demonstrate how to swallow a pill." He takes out a pill he somehow had in his pocket and holds it out. "This pill is an Advil because I have a pounding headache from last night..but normally, it shouldn't be an Advil to prevent more children in this house."

"Okay, that's enough. What the hell?" Said Mark, before receiving a handful of condoms by Link.

"You're gonna need them more than I do." Said Link, jumping off the counter. "So, anyone knows why we needed that special seminar?"

"No, because we know what protected sex is, Link."

"Mm..so Dr.Sloan, Dr.Grey, would you care to share with the class what you practiced last night?" He said, leaving Mark and Lexie in complete shock.

"Um..kissing!" Answered Mark.

"Yeah, just..kissing." Said Lexie, nodding.

"I don't know if I would call that kissing, Lexie's bed might be needing new springs."

April, Levi and Jo were all laughing so hard that their cheeks hurt from smiling.

"Good for you though, girl." Whispered April, followed with a friendly wink, which made her best friend smile.

"I'm so tired" said Levi, sighing.

"Me too" "Same" "Mhm, me too" Replied April , Jo and Link.

"Why are you all tired?" Said Lexie, lightly confused.

"Well, we didn't get much sleep last night with McSteamy and McSexy going at it." Answered Link, very proud of that comment.

"McSexy? I like it, I'm gonna call you that from now on." Said Mark, smiling.

"Please don't-"

———————————————————————————
A/N
So, this one was long, I'm sorry, but it was also the funniest.

532 words

This scene is probably one of my favorites from the role plays I've had. I hope you enjoyed!

Alex :)