Mistakes | Jay Halstead FT Will Halstead

Start from the beginning

Will grabbed your shoulders pulling you away from Jay. Making you panic.

"No," You panicked. Trying to go back to Jay. You couldn't leave him, you just couldn't.

"Y/n do not make me sedate you," Will spoke. Trying to pull you towards him but failing.

"I can't do it, I can't leave him," You cried out. grabbing Jay's hand again. Sitting down on the chair.

Will let out a sigh, going over to the treatment trolley, grabbing a needle and a vile of sedation. Will quickly took the cap off, putting the bevel of the needle in the vile. Filling the vile. Will put the vile down going over to you.

You let out a gasp as he put the needle in your arm. Your eyes feeling heavy. Heart slowing down. Will put the needle in the sharps bin.

"I'm sorry, y/n," Will spoke, as your grip on Jay's hand loosened.

Will quickly caught you. picking you up bridal style and taking you out of the room. It hurt him to do that, but you were putting your health at risk.

Will smiled at the nurses as he took you out of the room and out of the hospital. Walking to the staffs carpark.

Will fished his keys out of his pocket. Unlocking his car. Opening the passenger side door. Carefully placing you int the passenger seat. Putting the seatbelt on.

Will stared at your sleeping form for a second. His hand raising to your face and stroking your cheek.

"It's all going to be okay," He spoke. Lowering his hand down. Shuffling backwards. He shut the door. Rushing over to the driver's side. Getting in the car.

Will tossed his bag into the back. Will turned his body back to the front, putting the keys in the ignition, turning the car on. Putting it into gear. Will took the handbrake off. Taking off and driving to his apartment...

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。゜。°。°。°。

Will parked his car. Putting the handbrake up. Turning the car off and putting it in park. Will grabbed his bag from the back. Taking the keys out of the ignition. He gave you a look of sadness. The dark circles underneath your eyes. Your hair was oily, it made his heart ache.

Will quickly got out of the car. Putting his car keys in his jean pocket. Slinging the bag strap over his shoulder. Rushing over to the passenger side door. He opened the door. Taking the seatbelt off of you.

Will slipped his hand behind your back. His other hand grabbing underneath your knees. Will picked you up. Taking you out of his car. Closing the door with his hip.

Will walked up to his apartment. Occasionally glancing at your sleeping form.

Will struggled to hold you as he grabbed his keys out of his pocket. Struggling to put the keys in the lock. Trying not to drop you.

Eventually, Will got his door open. Carrying you into his apartment. Shutting the door behind him.

Will carefully walked to the couch. Delicately putting you down on the couch. Will let out a sigh as he looked at you. Jay being in a coma took a toll on your body and health.

Will stared at you for a few more seconds before walking over to his fridge. Opening the fridge door, grabbing a bottle of water out of the fridge. Will put the water on the counter. Clenching his fists against the countertop. Jaw slightly clenching. His eyes landed on the bottle of hard liquor. Will grabbed the bottle. Unscrewing the lid. Bringing the bottle up to his lips. Wrapping his lips around the top. Will tilted the bottle up. Making the liquid flow forward. Will took a huge sip. His grip on the bottle tightening. His mind thinking about Jay. He just hoped Jay would pull through. Will kicked his shoes off.