Valentines Day // Gally

Gally had been avoiding you the whole entire day. You were extremely upset, considering it was Valentine's Day. He had said nothing to you. You went somewhere no one could find you and you stayed there until the stars lit up the sky. You were lying on the dead grass propping your head up with your hands; watching the stars twinkle as warm tears continuously made the way down your cheeks.
"Y/N?" A voice said, either sympathetic or confused; maybe both. The unknown figure sat down next to you. You could see in the corner of your eye that it was Gally, you sat up, wiping your tears away. "What the shuck do you want?" You questioned, not even wanting to talk to him. "I'm so sorry." He mumbled. He was holding a something in his hands, but it was too dark to make out what it was. "I feel like klunk." He explained, signing after each sentence. "I spent the whole day with Frypan trying to make these klunkly chocolates that probably taste like Chuck's dirty plunger. Here." He handed you what was on his hands. It was a small box, you opened it. It was full of chocolates. "Again, I'm sorry. I should just spent-" you cut him off with a kiss. "You have no idea how much that means to me." You sniffle, tracing lines into Gally's shirt. "Happy Valentine's Day." He says, relieved; finishing the night with a long passionate kiss.

--------------

This is probably the best one. I just remembered that girls also do stuff for their boyfriends on Valentine's Day too.. Oops.😝💋