Chapter 30: And So It Begins

Start from the beginning

Castor went up to Dionysus and slurped some coke right in front of him. "Hey dad."

"Son?" Dionysus hugged Castor, who's hood was off now.

Believe it or not, Dionysus started tearing up. He had lost two sons, and here his Greek one was standing alive in front of him. His heart had ached for a long time for Castor, then again for Dakota.

"Don't forget about me!" Dakota ran forward pulling his hood off.

Dionysus changed to Bacchus and hugged his other son, whom he was equally proud of as well.

"We also have a father to catch up with, right Michael?" asked Lee.

"Right Lee!" said Michael.

Both brothers pulled down their hoods, grinning stupidly at their father who had a shocked expression on his face.

"Are you going to hug your sons or not? They are real after all." Artemis said, but she was still crying so it came out as a broken voice saying a sarcastic comment.

Apollo grinned at his sister and then trampled his sons with hugs. Everyone was overjoyed at the gain of their family being back, as many brave heroes had died and now they were alive. But one was still left.

Ethan pulled down his hood after everyone had their eyes on him. Zeus scowled, though. Luke noticing this put an arm over Ethan. He glared at Zeus but spoke to Ethan.

"Hey Ethan, remember how Percy forgave you because in the end you fought for the gods? It's fine, the gods will welcome you with open arms." He spoke softly at first but his voice had an edge at the end.

The gods hearing their savior had perked up at him forgiving Ethan, so they all agreed too.

"Welcome back, Ethan." said Hestia softly with a kind smile.

Now none of the Olympians had dared to even think about Ethan's presence as a bad one, as their most peaceful goddess has just fully and openly welcomed him. She gave Ethan a hug, and he responded by hugging her back lightly.

Now that the welcomes were over, everyone went back to a more serious mood.

"We need to alert both camps, and all of Olympus. I will tell my children, Tartarus and Nyx. Eros has sided with us as well. I'm talking about the Primordial, not the god. Elite, split up and rally both camps as well as the Eternals. Gods, arrange the army for Olympus and then split up and head to both camps. Artemis, you'll be getting your hunters. Please also get the Amazons as well, and send them to Camp Half-Blood which has less demigods. What we've been preparing for has finally arrived." Chaos whispered the last sentence. 

Everyone looked alarmed, but they had their orders. Immediately all of the gods flashed out. Artemis went to the Hunters so she could gather them and the Amazons. The children of Kronos the Titan all went to arrange forces for defending Olympus as well as Ares and Athena. Dionysus, Apollo, Hermes, Aphrodite and Hephaestus went to both camps. Dionysus and Hermes to Camp Half-Blood, and Aphrodite, Apollo and Hephaestus to Camp Jupiter in their Roman forms. Half of the Elite Eternals went to their camp to get the Eternals, and half went to the camps. Chaos went to Tartarus, where the Doors of Death were wide open now.

It was time.

"Campers!" shouted Zoe.