Chapter 22: Training

A Few Days Later

Third POV

"Alright Chaos, what's next? We've told the Olympians. We should send at least three Elite to train the campers." said Zoe.

"Well we also need people at Camp Jupiter." Luke noted.

"So you, Zoe and Ethan will train Camp Half-Blood. Dakota, Lee and Michael will train Camp Jupiter. The rest will remain here to train the Eternals." Chaos said.

"Sounds good to me," said Luke.

Everyone nodded. "When do we leave?" asked Ethan.

"As soon as possible. When we got Percy out, we destroyed Aeon's scrolls and plans, remember? We've probably got a few years before they wage war. They've got a large army. So Chaos, have you gotten Tartarus and Nyx on our side?" said Castor.

"Yeah, we have their support. It took a while, but I promised them a truce and being able to live up here in peace, as long as they don't attack us." She continued, "Okay, Luke, Zoe and Ethan, prepare to travel to Camp Half-Blood. I want you there by tonight, but you have to have the gods with you there. As for Dakota, Lee and Michael I want you there at Camp Jupiter by tonight, having the other gods who won't be at Camp Half-Blood to be with you. Bianca, Silena, Charles and Castor begin training now. I will also help, but I will mostly be travelling between our camp and the other camps, also checking in on Tartarus and Nyx."

"Okay, sounds good. Let's get ready," Dakota gestured to Lee and Michael.

"We'll also get ready," said Zoe.

Everyone nodded at each other, and the Elite dispersed. They went to their quarters. Zoe  packed her things, along with the others. 

"Let's go to the gods," said Luke.

And so they went.

"Alright! I want you two groups with me!" said Charles. "I want you two groups with SIlena, you two with Bianca, and you two with Castor! The rest of you, huddle together. I want you to then spilt into groups of fifteen."

The Eternals did as they were told, and soon everyone was jumbled together. The only way you could tell which group someone was from was the hemming of the cloaks. Percy's group was hemmed with white. Silena's was pink. Luke's was yellow. Bianca's was bronze. Dakota, red. Castor, gray. Ethan, green. Zoe, silver. Michael, blue. Lee, purple. Charles, orange.

"I'll be training you on stealth, and how to hunt and things like that!" said Charles.

"You'll know how to use every single weapon by the end of the week!" said Castor.

"From me, you'll learn to manifest powers!" yelled Bianca.

"And from me, you'll be learning better survival tactics and other tactics useful in all areas! Starting off with the schedule, you'll be waking up at 6:00 in the morning, I want you all ready and make sure you've already had breakfast by 7:00! We'll begin training, six hours in the morning, lunch break, and then another six hours! The rotation will be from Charles to Castor, Castor to me, me to Bianca, and Bianca to Charles. After dinner, you'll be training on your agility, strength and flexibility. And don't worry about any of them, you all will reach the same level when we're done with training. Understood?"

"Yes," was what Silena got.

"Alright, come on, then!" Silena marched off to a huge building built by the Eternals. She pulled a bunch of boxes out and pointed to them. "Five people at each table, you all will be teams for the next week, so choose wisely. After you've chosen, select a table and send two people to collect a box."