Rescue-Part 2

Cami & Davina

"Cami are you sure you are ready for this?" Davina asked her friend. "I never really thought he was worth it." 

Cami just smiled without responding and headed up the elevator to the penthouse that they had tracked Aurora to. She held the syringe in her pocket that they had mixed- she had two options according to Davina, inject Aurora in the carotid artery and stay alive for the two minutes it would take her to pass out. Or inject herself in the carotid artery and hope Aurora drank from her neck before Cami passed out within two minutes. If Aurora drank from Cami, Cami still had two minutes to stay alive before both she and Aurora both passed out. Also, Davina would have to get in safely in time to administer the antidote to Cami within 5 minutes or she would be in a permanent sleep spell and would never wake up, which hopefully they will do to Aurora so she would be out of Cami's fears forever. Either way she still had the problem that she had never been here before and wasn't invited into the penthouse so that added another complication to the rescue mission. Davina could be invited in, but they needed to keep Davina a secret, because if anything went wrong, Davina had to keep the element of surprise. Plus, Aurora specifically asked for just Cami saying that her word was true, so if she really did swap Klaus for Cami, they needed Davina to attend to Klaus and make sure he was okay. Aurora had to have some plan otherwise what would stop Klaus from coming back into the penthouse once Aurora freed him, there were so many unknown elements to the rescue mission. 

Warehouse

"What the hell is this!" Tristan roared as he and Lucien opened the coffins finding them empty. 

"Well, I'd say this is me making new negotiations" Hayley smiled proudly and Lucien immediately vamp toward her only to be stopped cold by Elijah, her husband, who was now well fed and feeling strong. "Don't you dare touch my wife!" Elijah threatened and Tristan and Lucien were both looking afraid now scanning the room and seeing three originals and the werewolf Hayley. "So what are the new terms, to kill us? As if there any reason to leave us alive." Tristan reasoned that they were as good as dead and then he started briefly wondering why they gave up the ring and he was glad he was wearing it because he would at least come back to life if they did kill him. He glanced down and saw the grimoire. "Why give up the Mikaelson's grimoire, the ring, if you already had the Mikaelsons?" Tristan asked and Kol grabbed Lucien's arm. 

"You don't ask the questions here" Kol stated and it was as if his presence was really just now being processed. "You.. I ...I thought you were..." Tristan was having trouble getting the words out and Kol helped him out,  "dead?" 

"No, thanks the Strix struck out and I didn't really feel like it was my day to die. How about you" Kol asked turning to Lucien? 

Lucien was getting irritated he could just vamp around the room and bite them all right, he was stronger than the originals now with the power to kill them he thought, but he knew this family too well, something was off, because if he had the power to kill them, they wouldn't all be here right now. Something was up. "What about me?" He asked instead, playing along.

"Do you think today is a good day for you to die?" Elijah interjected his younger brother. Rebekah grabbed Hayley noting it was their cue to leave and Kol walked over to the grimoire.

"You see here are the new terms. Our family now has the means to kill you or to torture you, whatever we see fit really. However, we are going to allow one of you to live and leave here freely on your own as long as you vow never to return, to take this loss and to go far away from here leaving us alone just as we will you. So I ask you Lucien again, do you feel today is your day to die or do you want to be the one that gets the deal?" Elijah asked rolling up his sleeves as both Lucien and Tristan looked on not understanding.