Annyeongz, 2kim, Yenyul, Hiinak, Chaekura & Kangbi ft. PD48 ships of mine

Start from the beginning

I'm waiting for you

"I'll always love you."

Lean on me

Wonyoung gently knocked on Yujin's door.

Let's forget the past

The door swung open. Yujin tried to rub the tiredness out of her eyes.

"You need something?"

Wonyoung slowly, hesitantly reached for Yujin's hand. Yujin, out of habit, slipped her hand into Wonyoung's, lacing their fingers. A smile played its way onto Wonyoung's lips.

She silently raced up five flights of stairs, pulling Yujin along with her.

Out of breath, she covered Yujin's eyes with her fingers.

Lean on me

Yujin gasped.

Time will pass us by

Thousands of stars glittered up in the sky, casting a hazy light down on the rooftop of their apartment.

"Do you think they're looking at the same stars as us? At the same time?"

"I'm... not sure."

"I miss them."

"Me too."

Please come to me

"C-can you hug me?"

Yujin crawled into Wonyoung's lap and Wonyoung wrapped her arms around Yujin.

The two stared up at the stars.

I always be waiting patiently at your side

Wonyoung squeezed tighter around Yujin's tiny frame.

Maybe the twelve girls could be friends again in another life.

We can smile together

Wonyoung's shattered heart reached out to the stars. Hoping to see her best friends again.

Just like the shining stars

If only Hitomi got to see Nako's blinding smile one more time.

You make me better

Maybe she'd be less broken.

Just like a sweet fragrance

Hitomi breathed in the crisp night air. She could barely feel the icy fog.

The wind nipping at her bare arms couldn't compare to the pain of her heart.

You make me better

If only they had been given another minute, another second, another hug.

I want to gently pass on these words

She could have said, 

"I'll always be by your side

Let's lean on each other"

Let's make an everlasting promise

Chaeyeon had held out her pinky, shy smile on her lips.  Sakura had laughed. She had called it ridiculous. She had scoffed. She had said it was immature and childish.

She had also intertwined their pinkies.

I'll say that I'll never leave you

A promise not quite fulfilled.