NSFW ALPHABET w/ Connor Rhodes

Start from the beginning

Either put your legs together or spreading them apart. Or keeping them together and straight up. Even putting them on his shoulders.

Lying on your back, while he is on his side. Legs are intertwined, or with one of your legs lifted.

Sitting face to face. Him holding onto your back. With you holding onto his neck.

Lotus, you are straddling him. Holding onto his shoulders or resting your hands on his chest. Connor is holding onto you. You are thrusting down while he thrust up. Throwing your head back. While he takes advantage of that by kissing your neck.

The seesaw, Connor is kneeling. Straddling his thighs. Hold onto his shoulders. He thrusts up, while you thrust down. Sometimes grinding against the pubic bone. There is a hell of a lot of eye contact with this position. And heavy making out. He likes to reach down between him and you and rub your clit.

Doggy style; he likes to take you from behind. Bending you over or against something and fucking you from behind. Grabbing a fistful of your hair and pulling your hair. Or grabbing your throat while he fucks you from behind.

Taking you from behind, he likes to press you against a wall or a shower wall and take you from behind.
G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

Really depends on his mood, if he is jealous or not in the mood for making jokes during sex then he is serious.

He does love to make jokes especially if you are uncomfortable in the moment. He likes to lighten the mood.
H = Hair (How well-groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

Connor is well groomed down there. He keeps everything well-trimmed.
I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

Connor is very intimate in the moment.

He likes to wine and dine with you before having sex, put rose petals on the bed or floor.

He likes to kiss you passionately.

Hold your hand.

Kiss your neck, jawline, cheeks.

Compliment you.

Caressing every inch of your body.
J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

Connor rarely masturbates. He prefers your touch instead.
K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

Daddy kink, hair pulling, roleplay, praise kink, orgasm control/denial, food play, Dom/sub, light choking.
L = Location (Favourite places to do they do)

Anywhere.

The hospital, at work, the bed, in the car, in the shower, in the kitchen, in the bath, against the wall, the kitchen counter, couch, the table.
M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

When you get all bossy, your confidence when you wear revealing clothes, biting your lip. teasing him.
N = NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn-offs)

Anything that hurts you or makes you feel uncomfortable, or anything that makes him uncomfortable.
O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc)

Like any male, he loves it when you give him a blowjob.

He loves how your mouth feels when it is wrapped around his shaft. Or when you swirl your tongue around the tip of his cock. Bobbing your head and down. Humming. The vibrations sending Connor overboard. His fingers intertwined in your hair. Pulling your hair. Or pulling it into a ponytail.

Connor loves to eat you out. pinning your hips to the mattress or wall or couch, or whatever surface he is eating you out on.

One of his hands will wander to your boob. Grabbing it roughly.

He loves how your body trembles and convulses under his touch. It boosts his ego up when you moan his name or just moan in general.

Swirling his tongue around your clit or rubbing circles around your clit with his thumb.

He either sucks and licks, kitten licks, quick flicks, weaving his tongue between your folds, long licks and circling your clit, zigzag, sucking and gliding up while still sucking.

Connor likes to look at you while he eats you out.
P = Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)

Connor is both fast and rough and slow and sensual.

If he is jealous or mad, he is fast and rough.
Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)

Connor loves quickies, especially at work or in between shifts.
R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

It depends, if you are okay with taking risks or experimenting then he will definitely do it. Though both of you take risks by having sex at work.
S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last...)

Connor can go for hours and many rounds. Sometimes he stops so he and you can have a rest. Or you can catch your breath.
T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

He isn't opposed to using them on you. or you using them on yourself. He mostly uses vibrators, blindfolds, and handcuffs.
U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

Connor is a tease. He knows it you know it. He isn't shy about doing it either. Especially in front of people.

He likes to touch you in public. Teasing you to the point you are biting your lip hard enough that it draws blood.
Teasing your entrance with the tip of his cock.

Fingering you till you are on the brink of orgasming then pulling his fingers out.

Pressing his crotch against your ass.

Denying you of an orgasm.

He knows you have a thing for his beard, so he will rub it against your neck or your inner thighs.

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)

Connor is very vocal when he is having sex. His moans, groans, grunts and gasps are loud. He isn't shy about being loud either. He praises you when you are loud while he is pleasuring you.

Though if its sex at work, then he tries his best to keep it quiet, though he fails to be quiet.

W = Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)

Connor pressed your back against the wall, grabbing your ass, and sitting you down on the water trough.

Deepening the kiss. His hands grabbing your waist, while your fingers raked through his hair. Wrapping your legs around his waist. Pressing your body against his...
X = X-Ray (Let's see what's going on in those pants, picture or words)

He isn't small nor big, somewhere in between, say sixish. He is also thick.
Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

Somewhere in between average and high, medium. Sure he loves sex with you and he thinks about having sex with you, but he also likes to do other activities with you that don't require sex.
Z = ZZZ (... how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

He likes to wait until you fall asleep, then he will close his eyes.