2.10 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡

Start from the beginning

They looked at each other.

"On three." Y/N said and Elias nodded.

"One"

"Two"

"Three..." with that they started to run towards the dark sea.

They jumped on the water as the water become ice under their feet with the help of Elias's power. They sprinted forward, taking long jump above the water. But it ended soon when a wave crashed on them.

Of course that didn't stop them they started from the beginning again.

Another wave was about to crash on them and they dived into it.

Elias helped Y/N on a small rock but they lost their balance. Before they could fall in water, Elias used his power to create an ice slide.

They both slid down then stared their journey again. But a huge wave was on their way. Elias created an ice floor above the wave and they began to rush on it. But a gigantic wave crashed into it, breaking it, making them fall in the water again.

They begin to swim up, trying to get to the surface but only to be stopped by the water spirit, Nokk, a water horse with blue glowing eyes

They begin to swim up, trying to get to the surface but only to be stopped by the water spirit, Nokk, a water horse with blue glowing eyes. He eyed them curiously then suddenly disappeared.

Elias and Y/n reached to surface and breathing heavily. They glanced down and saw the horse was coming towards them from under the water.

Elias created a floating ice boat and helped Y/n on it.
(Titanic vibes anyone?🤓)

He was about get up as well but the horse crashed into the boat, making both Elias and Y/n fall into the icy water.

"Elias!" Y/n shouted his name when she couldn't see him anywhere.

She held her breath as she was about to dive down to look for him when Elias's head shot up as he tried to catch his breath.

The waves were crashing around them making it hard for them to swim. Elias tried to reach Y/n but Nokk once again attacked him. The horse began to push Elias in the depth of the sea.

Elias put his hand on the horse's leg and froze it. The frozen horse blasted and vanished in water. Elias swam back to the surface.

The horse came out of nowhere and attacked him again. They fought.

On the other side, Y/n was trying to keep herself from drowning as the waves crashed on her mercilessly. She wanted to help Elias but she couldn't do anything.

Nokk was dragging Elias through the water. Elias created a rope and used it as a harness and got on the horse.

Nokk was still trying to fight it but after few tries he finally calmed down. At the moment Elias realized someone was missing.

"Y/N?" He looked around the water desperately as Nokk took him to the place where he last spotted her.

"Y/N!" But nothing came in reply. "No no no. please be okay." He prayed.