𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 44

- A L E X I S -

we get home and i go straight to my room, in hopes of falling asleep forever. i walk in and i see a little box on luke's side of the bed.

i walk to it and there's a little note on top.
i love you princess.
love, lukey ❤️

i laugh at the nickname, i always called him lukey and he hated it but i continued to call him that.

i slowly open the box and i see a plastic cup poke out of it. i instantly start to tear up.

it's from when we first met. he grabbed my cup and i grabbed his.

i take the cup out and i see my name scribbled on top. i let out a whimper.

"oh luke." i say lowly.

i place it on my dresser as i go into the bottom drawer. i pull out my own box.

the box that had his cup.

i saved it too.

i take out the cup that has calum scribbled on top and i place it next to the cup that has my name on it.

i look at the sight of it and i fall apart.

i grab my phone and i snap a picture of it and i sent it to luke.

to: my baby 💕 - 1 image ; i saved it too. i love you baby.

i put my phone down and i lay on my bed, letting sleep take over me. imagining if luke were here singing to me.

he's been gone for an hour and i still can't pull myself together.

this is gonna be rough.