𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 41

- A L E X I S -

only one day left. we spent it like there was no tomorrow.

we did everything in sight.

we went to coney island. we went to breakfast, lunch and dinner. we went to nellie bly. we went bowling. we went shopping.

we spent so much money but we had so much fun.

luke held onto my hand the entire time as so did mikey with kylie's hand. he would kiss me randomly whenever he saw someone staring at me.

he sat next to me in every restaurant and on every ride.

i would say 'i love you' at random moments to him. he'd say it back, then blush like crazy. he's so cute and perfect.

i walk into a duane reade and i grab a bag of candy for tonight. i also get a case of beer and some chips. i check out and show the cashier my ID for the beer. i put it back and walk to the car where the rest of the shitheads were.

i open the door and i set everything down by luke's feet. he looks to me and smiles.

i'm gonna miss that smile like crazy.

we make it home and luke grabs the beer while i get the snacks and candy. we walk inside and i place everything down.

i grab a dvd of the dark knight. i absolutely LOVE batman.

i turn the lights off while everyone walks to the couches. i take off my hoodie, revealing a tank top. i leave my shorts on and i get the beer and snacks off the counter.

"don't drink too much, you have a flight in the morning." kylie says. i agree with her. the guys nod and start grabbing themselves a bottle of corona.

i open the bags of chips and i pour them into a bowl. i do the same with the candy.

we all dig in and we enjoy the movie. luke rests his hand on my thigh and rubs little circles on it. i smile and look to luke. he smiles as well. i lean in quickly and kiss his pink lips.

we pull away and snuggle into each other.

i'm not gonna be able to do this tomorrow.