1

-george pov-

i start off the day like any other. walking over to my desk to turn on my pc. i log into discord opening the groupchat "the boys 😈🥶🔥." dumb name right, of course sapnap came up with it. i had planned on streaming today, seeing i haven't streamed in over a week. i ask dream and sapnap if they want to join.

the boys😈🥶🔥

george
if i stream would you guys join

almost immediately dream started typing

dream :)
sure. when do you plan on streaming?

i look at the bottom right of my pc to check the time. it read 12:42pm. meaning it was almost 8 o'clock for dream and sapnap.

george
does 8 your time work?

dream
yeah that's fine.
have you heard from sapnap at all?

george
he's probably sleeping or something

this didn't really bother george. all of them had messed up sleep schedules. especially george who sleeps in till 1pm everyday. he didn't blame sapnap, it's nice to sleep every once and awhile. george maybe to often...

i check the time once more, it was 12:46pm. he joined vc while he set up his stream. i was the one to join first, dream had followed.

"hello" i spoke aloud first

"hey, how are you doing" he calmly replied

"still kind of tired. how are you?"

"of course you are. i'm good thanks"

george finished setting up everything for his stream. he clicks "go live."

almost immediately fans start flooding chat.

"GEORGE!!!"

"HES LIVE"

"I MANIFESTED THIS WTF"

"hello:D!"

i smile lightly. "hello! i don't really have plans for todays stream. i just felt like streaming" i spoke to chat. dream stays silent.

after moments of silence dream spoke up. "hello!"
thanks to dream the entire chat was now filled with "DREAMMM"

"oh yeah. sapnaps still sleeping so he's probably not going to join today's stream" i inform.

i sit there thanking gifted subs and reading off donations. i look over at my second monitor, seeing chat is flooded with people spamming about my subgoal.

"what about my subgoal? oh wait- we hit the subgoal!!"

"george what's the new subgoal going to be?" dream questioned.

"i'm not sure. maybe we can have chat decide i'll have to plan another stream for the one we just hit-" i get interrupted by someone joining the call. it was sapnap.

"goodmorning sapnap" dream began

"hey" i added

as expected chat started spamming sapnaps name.

"sup bitches!!!" sapnap shouts

chat started spamming ideas for a subgoal again. there were a verity of answer. i lean over to my second monitor to read chat.

"COOKING STREAM!"

"FNAF"

"among us"

"COOK"

"food"

i see a lot of different good ones that i liked. soon dream started reading them out.

"a lot of them want a cooking stream, fnaf, the smp, and-" he paused. i get confused and immediately look over at chat. i read a message that said "read dnf fanfics LOL"

i get confused on wether or not he saw that one too. i decide to ignore it and keep reading chat. suddenly everyone was spamming the same message. wow such power one holds, getting chat to spam "dnf fanfictions" as a subgoal, good one.

"chat i'm not gonna read fanfiction as a subgoal.."

"oh would you suck it up george" sapnap joked

"no i agree with sapnap on this one, it would be funny" dream chimed in.

now what...now chat, dream, and sapnap want me to read fan-fiction. hell no, not today.

"i'm not doing that. how about this, i tweet and whichever reply has the most likes is what the subgoal will be."

georgenotfound
what should my new subgoal be 👀

"okay done, you guys have like 2 minutes"

i avoided looking at the tweet. i planned on waiting until the two minutes were up. dream on the other hand was over here wheezing. sapnap bursted out laughing too.

"great" i whisper

i waited about 2 minutes giving chat time to reply. i refresh the tweet to look at the replies.

"you have to be kidding me..."

edit: the grammar in this sucks... enjoy 😀