Digging Deeper

Beginne am Anfang

One bag had some expensive looking jewelry store logo on the front, and the other one was a box.

Handing me the box first, I opened it and gasped at the shoes. I had been nutting over these shoes for a minute, and to even be holding a pair made me feel like I was dreaming. "Baby no, these are way to expensive." I cooed, saying that but still feeling happy about having them.

She rolled her eyes, grinning as she handed me the second bag

I opened that one carefully, preparing myself to not have a heart attack if it was something expensive.

I failed.

I held up the rings, bracelets, and chains one by one, my eyes getting wider with each piece

I held up the rings, bracelets, and chains one by one, my eyes getting wider with each piece. I could already envision them on me, and fuck I looked drippy as hell.

"Baby these gifts are too much, but thank you! I absolutely love them." I pulled her into my arms, kissing her lips before I looked at my presents in excitement.

"That isn't everything." My head popped up, and I looked at her incredulously. There was no way she got me more. "But I did." She sang, and I realized I spoke out loud. Holding up a pair of keys, she stood behind me before hopping on my back.

If she wasn't light as a feather I would've fell. "Baby what the fuck."

I laughed out, and she giggled with me. "It's so I can cover your eyes, now hurry. Go outside."

Rolling my eyes with a smile, I pushed through the door. Walking forward until she told me to stop. "Okay, 1, 2, 3. Open your eyes."

I opened them, and couldn't keep my jaw in place. A fly could've flew in my mouth and I wouldn't have noticed because. Holy. Fucking. Shit. "It's all yours." I could hear her excitement at my reaction, but I physically could not get my mouth to form words.

She placed the keys in my open palm, giggling as I stood like a statue.

How could I not react like this though when a beauty of a car was parked in front of me. They only made a handful of these, and I had never even imagined I would be gifted one.