Shhh.. be quiet

Y'all some horny mfers.. commenting real fast when I promise smut but any other time I want y'all to comment it's:

 commenting real fast when I promise smut but any other time I want y'all to comment it's:

Anywhore here y'all go, please try to keep both hands on the phone😂🤦🏾‍♀️

"If you keep touching me like that, you're gonna start something you can't finish, Babygirl." I bit at her lower lip, sucking it into my mouth afterwards and pulling away until it came out of my mouth with a pop.

"Mmm." She breathed out, looking at me through her eyelashes as her hand kept stroking me. "And why can't I finish it?"

I had to keep my thoughts together as her small fingers started to rub around my tip, gentle but with just enough roughness to steal my breath. "Because we both know you're too loud for this dressing room."

"That sounds like a you problem." She slid down off of my lap, pulling my pants down just enough to get my dick in the open.

When her mouth closed around me I lost all arguments. Guess someone was getting some free audio porn tonight.

I gripped her ponytail in my right hand, lightly thrusting my hips as I pushed her head down. My whole dick rested comfortably in her hot throat, and she gagged on it a few times but never tried to pull away.

Wet gluck sounds reverberated around the room, but all my mind could focus on was the intense bolt of pleasure that shot up my spine every time her throat wrapped around my tip. "Fuck." I moaned out.

"Take that shit." Speeding up my pace, I barely held back from busting early. "You take that shit so good, babygirl. Fucking made for this dick." She looked up at me, her eyelashes wet and eyes watery as the tip of her nose touched my stomach.

The sight of my nine inch dick completely disappearing inside of her pushed me to the edge, and I quickly pulled back until just the tip was inside of her mouth.

"I'm bout to cum baby. You gone take it all? Drink it like a good girl?" My hand was rapidly stroking my dick, chasing the pleasure that was seconds in front of me.

"Please cum in my mouth, daddy."

Her words were muffled slightly by my dick, but once my brain registered them I couldn't hold back. "Fuck!" Ropes of cum shot into her mouth, quickly building up until I could see a shiny, white pool of it filling her up. Pulling my dick out, I looked her directly in the eyes. "Swallow."

She never broke eye contact as her mouth closed and I watched her throat bob, the sounds of her gulping my seed almost being too lewd to be real.

It was hot enough to send a surge of energy through my body. In a few minutes, I would be ready to tear that pussy up, but it was time to eat now.

"Come here, baby." I helped her up, kissing her sloppily despite the taste of my jizz on her lips. "Lay down on the couch."