Chapter 6 bloodshed

1808 words

"Hey Cleme-" kenny stopped himself when he saw that Louis and Clementine were in a deep kiss. One half of him wanted to rip the boys head off of his shoulders, the other half wanted to be proud of Clem for finding someone in this fucked up world.

The new couple must have heard the door open because Clem and Louis swiftly ripped off of eachother and looked towards the door to see a conflicted Kenny. "You little shitbird! you, you-" The bearded man stomped a couple of steps before he stopped himself from pinning Louis to the wall and killing him. His beard tickling Louis's chin slightly.
Louis wore a petrified Look on his face, eyes wide, mouth slightly agape and pinning himself to the wall. Clementine was equally as terrified as the dread head but she didn't really show it, she was just looking down at her black boots. She just didnt want him to beat him like Arvo.

Kenny looked at Louis then to Clementine and then back at Louis. "You guys just dont.. you know do anything like that" he said in a defeated tone. Kenny didnt want to be the kenny that would beat up a defenseless teenager, the kenny that was so blind with rage that he killed a woman in the snow. He hated that side of him. Kenny wanted to be happy for Clem but it was still hard for him to see her as anything but the eight year old he met at Hershels barn.

The bearded man turned around taking four light steps. "Dinners ready... just please dont be all lovey dovey." He left the room keeping the door slightly agape. "I'm just thankful he didnt kill me." Louis half joked. Clementine looked up at Louis "if you couldn't tell I'm thankful too." The boy chuckled and opened the door, now holding the door open. Clementine slipped through the doorway and the door was shut behind her and Louis.
The two opened the main school doors and were hit with a cold breeze that bit at both of their noses and cheeks, this told them that winter was coming that was always the worst time of year.

Louis was gonna huddle Clementine to warm her but he remembered what kenny said "dont be all lovey dovey" rung through his head plus he didnt want to practically tell everyone at the school about him and Clem. The school was decked out for a war most of the tables were flipped over aside from one or two for dining and there were Walker heads posted on sticks for intimation plus a bunch of sighs that had profanities written all over them.

The two saw that everyone was already sitting down and Mitch was fiddling with a homemade bomb.
Clem sat next to Christa, Kenny and Jamie were next to eachother opposite of them and Louis took a seat next to Clem, which confused Marlon, Louis usually sat next to him. Christa started conversation with Louis and Clementine.

"Hey Louis, you remind me of my husband, Omid. He always tried to lighten the mood, I dont know why I got mad at him for that." Christa said smiling at the fond memories. you ruined that dudes face. Was one of her favorites "Yeah, now that you mentioned it he does." Clementine added with a laugh. "That guy was somthing that's for sure." Kenny said while putting his spoon into the bowl, scooping up a spoonful of the stew.
a few minutes go by and most people are done Eating their food and putting bowls and spoons into a pile to be washed later. Willy was at watch the boy saw somthing weird, he saw a shadow of two carriages with a few people crouch walking around them. Willy rushed down the ladder and warned the group, Inaudible cursing came from the group. Clementine put on a demanding voice "Mitch you know the plan put the bomb under a carri-" Clementine was cut off by a ear piercing boom.
Omar fell to the ground, squirming and clutching his leg which had 9mm bullet lodged into it blood pouring from his leg. everyone scattered and Clementine dragged Omar to cover. "Fuck fuck fucking shit!" Omar cursed, leaning on a tilted table. By the time the front gate of the school was busted open everyone was in cover. Lilly and Abel were in the front of the Fifteen other soldiers. Abel had a missing arm from getting bitten. Suddenly Kenny raised from the cover he was in. He saw that Mitch and Willy were silently moving over to the carriages.

the people you loveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara