Chapter 1 Clementine?

1007 words

Aj slowly opened the door to his and Clem's doom room "all clear" he said with his head peeking inside. He then fully opened the door and walked inside. He barely could see anything in the darkroom so Clementine lit the candle she was holding, it gave a dull, small light source. Aj kicked off his shoes and crawled into his bed and sat up. Clementine placed a cat skull on her bookshelf that she had been lugging around since she went hunting with Aasim and Louis. "That's cool, what is it?" That's a.. cat skull I think. She was not too well versed in the world of skulls but she was correct this time. Clementine walked over to Ajs bed. "So what do you think about this place?" "Well it's safe, and I like most of the people here." Aj responded, "most?" Clem said with an eyebrow raised. She knelt down to Ajs level "well I like everyone but I'm not sure about Mitch. But Tenn and Violet are cool and oh I like Louis too, he's funny." Clem stood up and put her beloved hat on her nightstand and then her candle next to it "I think your right about the people here goofball." She blew out the candle and drifted off to sleep but for some reason, she kept thinking about that dread-headed boy that played the piano, Louis.

Clem woke up to birds chirping and the wind blowing. She got up from her bed and looked over to Aj's bed, he wasn't there she just assumed he was outside or playing with Tenn but she noticed something odd, there was no noise, yelling from the courtyard, or Piano filling the air. the only noise was the birds chirping. She was kind of worried. She opened the door that was blocking her from the creaky overgrown wooden halls and they too were very empty. "Aj! Louis!" She saw that the main doors to the school were wide open and there was a lonely figure sitting on one of the benches with its back facing Clem. She drew her hunting knife and got closer. she was able to decipher that it was a dark man with a blue shirt and short hair. She was walking closer to the man when he stood up and turned around "Hey sweet pea" Clementine gasped and dropped her knife she knew it was a dream but she didn't care she just wanted to be with Lee. he sat back down and patted the seat next to him she walked over to the seat and sat down he gave her a huge bear hug and pulled away after five seconds or so "it still amazes me that you have this thing on" Lee said while tapping her hat. "Well, I found a way." "Anyway, so how is that boy, Aj?"

"You'd be proud." Clem said as she teared up slightly "he knows how to shoot yet?" "You have no idea, he's a better shot than me!" She exclaimed. "Well, I have to go sweetpea it was nice seeing you." "What? Why? I don't want you to leave, not yet!"

She woke up with tears rolling down her face. She scanned the room she was in her dorm Aj was sitting on his bed looking at Clem with a concerned expression glued into his face. But what surprised her was that Louis was there with an even more concerned face he was the one to wake her up "Are you ok?" Louis was very concerned but clem didn't know why. "Yeah, I'm fine, just a sad dream." Clem responded Clementine looked into his chocolate brown eyes "but why are you here, you know in this room?" Louis stopped to think of a response "I uh just.. heard you... crying and stuff. He shuddered and gave her an obviously fake smile. He then quickly walked out if the room and to what clem assumed was the music room. Aj asked to go play with Tenn, she replied with a nod and he went out the door.

Clem got up and grabbed her hat swiping some dust off and putting it comfortably on her head. She walked out of her dorm room door and into the wooden halls she saw that the doors to the music room were open and Louis was sitting down though he seemed irritated. His hands were on his forehead and his elbows in front of the keys on his piano "what was that Louis you are so dumb." Clem leaned on the door frame "so.. what are you doing?" Clem said in a slightly sarcastic tone this startled Louis and he almost jumps off of his chair "I um was just thinking if a song to play."

Clementine gave off a small, quiet giggle to his reaction "It doesn't look like tha-" clem was interrupted by a shout coming from the courtyard "what are you gonna do shoot me with one of your bows and arrows!" "I don't think that's one of the kids," Louis said as he grabbed chairles off of the hood of the piano he ran out of the room past Clementine and ran off into the courtyard. Clem was not too far behind. everyone was in between the Clem and intruders. Louis went in front of the kids with Chairles on his shoulder. "You three better get out of this school!" Nobody has ever seen Louis actually stand up for the school. A different more feminine voice shouted out in a sarcastic tone "oh yeah I'm terrified, this one has a stick." Clementine walked past Ruby and Aasim and next to Louis. she looked at the three intruders but to her only one of them was an intruder she was simply appalled at what was standing in front of her she dropped her knife in shock and two of the people across from her lowered their weapons Clementine was in shock and she could barely say anything two people looked at Clementine with wide eyes "Clementine?"

Who do you think they are? But let me know if you like it and if you want more. I know its Been 2 years since the final season came out but I love twd and clouis and I've never made a fanfic so I thought I could try it.
Ps the first chapters might not have much clouis stuff because I want to set up every thing with these returning characters