22. Honeymoon Destination

"Please tell me! I need to know where we're going. Couldn't we take a public plane so they announce where you're going before we actually take off. Now I'm in the air and I don't know where I'm going. What if something happens and no one knows where we are," you panicked and Harry put his hands on your shoulders.

"Calm it Mrs. Styles. Everyone knows where we're going except you," he chuckled and you sunk into your seat sulking.

---

"You have now arrived at your destination. Please exit the plane through the front. Thank-you," the attendant said over the speaker and you stood up going to walk off.

"Wait, I need to blindfold you. I don't want you to know where we are until we get to where we're spending this 3 weeks," he pulled the scarf around his head off and put it around your eyes causing you to sigh.

"Are you fucking kidding me Harry? Is this my honeymoon too or are you going to choose everything we do while we're here?" You said annoyed.

He knew you didn't mean it. You were just annoyed you didn't know where you were yet.

---

"Ready? 1, 2, 3," he pulled the blindfold off and in front of my was a water house with a yacht docked beside it.

With the colour of the ocean along with the multiple water houses you knew where you were.

"You brought me to Bora Bora?" You smiled excitedly and pulled him in for a hug. He nodded and kissed your head. "I'm sorry for being a bitch, I just hate surprises. But you know I love you and I love that you did this for me, for us," Harry pulled you into his arms and you smiled. He lifted you up slightly before running over to the water and jumping in with you in his arms.

You screamed but the water was relaxing. It was warm and clean and everything you had expected it to be.

"I love you so fucking much Harry Edward Styles."

"I fucking love you too Y/F/N."