1. Permission (Harry's POV)

Y/M/N = Your mum's name

Y/D/N = Your dad's name

Asking someones parents for permission to marry their daughter was never made out to be easy. But I didn't think I'd be this nervous. I was currently sitting at lunch with Y/N's parents. I think deep down they both knew what I wanted to ask, I mean, we've been sitting awkwardly for the past half hour because I keep freezing as I go to ask them.

"Listen, I didn't just ask you to come out to lunch because I wanted to get to know you both better. Y/N and I have been dating for two and a half years and I want nothing more than to spend the rest of my life with her. The reason I asked you guys to come out for lunch was because I want to marry your daughter. I love her so much and I can't imagine marrying anyone else or having kids with anyone else. I know with me being in One Direction, it makes things hard sometimes but we've gotten through it because we love each other. I just hope you guys say yes because this will be really awkward if you say no," I trailed off and looked up noticing Y/M/N with tears in her eyes.

"Harry, I can see how much you love our daughter. And I'd love if you became my son-in-law, because let's face it, you and Y/N would make some adorable kids," Y/M/N said and I smiled at her. I looked to her father and awaited his reply.

"About time you asked son. I was starting to think you would never ask. I'd love for you to marry my daughter. The love you both share remind me of Y/M/N and I. I've thought of you as part of my family for quite some time now. I'm just glad you finally grew some balls and asked," Y/D/N said and I laughed.

"I really appreciate this guys. I was thinking if you guys could get her out of the house Saturday I could set everything up?" Her mum nodded, tears still leaking out of her eyes.

"How are you going to ask her?" Y/D/N asked.

"I was thinking..."