10. Choosing the Parties

Choosing your Bridal Party was easy for you, choosing the Groomsmen however, was hard on Harry.

You knew Sophia, being your childhood best friend, would be the Maid of Honour. Eleanor, Perrie and Gemma would be your Bridesmaids.

Harry knew Louis would be his Best Man, and he wanted Niall, Liam and Zayn up there with him but then he started to stress about his cousins and his 5 year-old nephew. Where would they fit in.

"Babe calm down," you spoke to Harry as you continued making up your 'Will You Be My Bridesmaid?/Maid Of Honour?' boxes.

You had them all laid out on the table opened and had finished putting everything in when you remembered the Tiffany & Co. necklaces you bought them all.

"So have the boys up there with you as your groomsmen your cousins can ride in the car with you, but they don't really need to be involved in the wedding in any way babe. My cousins aren't and then have your nephew as the ring bearer," you kissed his cheek before running upstairs to grab the necklaces and then running back down and putting one into each box.

"Do I have to do anything like this for the guys?" Harry asked making a terrified face. You shook your head no and laughed.