18. Ceremony

Walking down the aisle and seeing Harry at the end and noticing how happy he looked to see you make you smile. The wedding moved along quickly until it was finally time to recite our prepared vows. You had both prepared joking vows to make people laugh, and kept the truthful, soppy vows to letters that you would exchange 2 months after the wedding as it was a tradition in Harry's family.

"I, Harry, before these nutter's assembled; take this wierd woman, to be my wife, my friend, my lover, my hot water bottle, my companion in life, my enabler in trouble and my poster of bail. I will care for and protect you, nurture you and support you, and tell you when you are being a numpty and adore everything about you.

I promise to love you tirelessly through perfect times and the merely fabulous times, regardless of how often you get distracted by something shiny.

I vow above all things to remain unchanged in this, even if I should be momentarily distracted by something shiny myself. 

In the presence of our these nutters, uhm, our beloved family and friends, who found us despite the several venue changes, I offer you my solemn vow to be your godlike partner and lover; in sickness and in health, despite all of your stange ways. In good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow, I give you my heart, my love, my soul.
I love you, now and forever." You smiled widely before the minister turned to you and expected you to start. 

"I, Y./N, take you babyfaced one to be my husband, my friend, my lover, my tormentor, my companion in life and my instigator in trouble. I will love you unconditionally, support you in your goals, honor and respect you, without TOO
much sass. I promise to love you faithfully through perfect times and the merely fabulous times, regardless of how often you are annoying as hell.
I hereby promise to resist the urge to beat your ass when you are difficult to get out of bed. In the presence of our family and friends who insisted on bloody tagging along, I offer you my solemn vow to be your Brat in sickness and in health, despite your whining. In good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow,I give you my trust, my love and my soul," Harry was smiling widely by the time you had finished.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride," he kissed you with love and passion making you melt on the spot as the entire crowd cheered. Well it was official. You're married.