Noah: We met by accident. I couldn't stop looking at her eyes the moment I saw her.

Mako: Love at first is a rare thing, but it can still happen. That made you two the most powerful Jaeger pilots the world has even seen. No other pilot can match you two.

Noah: But I can't pilot Obsidian Fury without her.

Mako: Look at it this way. You and your brother stop two category 4 Kaijus from destroying Hong Kong. If it had it been only your brother. He would have perish.

Noah: But still, all my life, I copy people, I never done anything on my own. Sure my extra chromosome help me. But that's it. I only act on instinct and that's it. I don't think there's nothing special about me Ms Mako.

Mako: You may say that. But everyone is special in their own way. Wasn't you the one that fully activated Obsidian Fury? The one person that defeated a Category 5 Kaiju named Whipclaw? And not only that. You made contact with Gojira herself. You made her smile, you have a bond with her.

Noah: I......

Mako: Like I said everyone is special in their own way. You are able to accomplish anything went you put your mind to it. Not only that, in the heat of the battle. You show no fear, you show bravery, a fighting spirit that is very rare to find.

Noah: ...... *chuckles*

Mako: See? Special in your own way.  Now I have to go, I have other matters to attend.

She left.

Noah(mind): Special in my own way? To accomplish anything went you put your mind to it?..... *chuckles*  yeah.

Rey: Hey, little brother.

Noah: Yo.

Rey: Still waiting for her to wake up?

Noah: Yep. And I won't move until she wakes up.

Rey: It's been two days and you haven't taken a shower, you smell.

Noah: And your point is?

Rey: *chuckles* never mind. How is she doing?

Noah: She hasn't move yet. But her pulse is stable.

Rey: Normal been seen flying into a wall at hight speed proves fatal for any human. But luckily she has Kaiju and Titan blood in her. She'll make it. Just give her a couple more days and she'll wake up.

Noah: Thanks.

Rey: Do you truly love her?

Noah: That's a question you shouldn't even ask.

Rey: Well...... To tell you the truth, I don't like her in the slightest. I hate her in fact.

Noah: But why?

Rey: Hello? Partner killer? Do you have any ideas how many die went they pilot with her? One of them was our uncle.

Noah: If you trying to make me angry? Cuz it's working right now.

Rey: I'm not. Just...... Look I'm sorry. I still have a grudge on her. *sighs*  look. This girl seems to like you. Never wants to leave your side. Can't live without you. I call that been obsessive, but who am I to judge you two.

Noah: I'm getting annoy here you know.

Rey: I don't like her, but if she makes you happy. Then I'm okay with that.

Noah: Are you jealous that I have a girlfriend and you don't?

Rey: Well..... Shut the fuck up.

Noah: I'll take that as a yes.