13

Chapter 13

Luna

The same night the attack happened, headmaster gathered everyone, from students to Dragons. He informed everyone of us about the demons who attacked the dragon and the rider this noon.

“To satisfy everyone's curiosity and worries, decades ago, a war happened between demons and humans. Demons were too strong and humans were loosing. Not until two gods arrived. They gifted us a companion we all now know as our dragons. Humans gained strength through companionship.

We've once defeated them and everything is peaceful until the elders of the Magi Community received a prophecy. They've come to the conclusion that history will repeat itself.” Headmaster looked at me and nodded discreetly.

“It seems that the day has come to prepare thoroughly for the upcoming attack that all of us must expect. We defeated them once, I know too well that we will defeat them again.” Headmaster proceeded to instruct everyone what and should be expected.

Determination, fear, sadness, and even excitement can be felt in the air, and after today, everyone slept with an eye open.

The day after Headmaster held the announcement, training started to get hard. Everyone trained with determination in their hearts and mind.

Headmaster communicated with every Magi Community School to prepare.

__________________________________________

I'm currently training at Imperium and I's dome, of course, with Imperium, us synchronizing our attack and techniques until I heard the door to our large dome opening and Christan came inside.

Sliding off Imperium's scaly back, I grabbed my towel and wiped the sweat around my exposed skin.

“Greetings, what can I do for you?” I asked while walking towards Christan.

“I was just wondering if you would like to take a walk with me outside.” Christan said, scratching the back if his head looking everywhere except from me.

“Ye- Yeah, of course. I mean, I would love to.” I said, grabbing my shirt and headed back to Imperium.

“We'll just take a walk bud. Fly around of you want to.” I said aloud.

Your cheeks are turning red, little one.” Imperium said in our mind link, I snorted snd glared at him.

Oh, shut up.” I said in our mind link and went back to Christan.

“Let's go?” I asked Christan and he nodded.

-Christan-

Luna and I stopped at a field, filled with different kinds of healthy flowers. They seem to lean towards her though. I took her here to tell her the bond that we share, to tell her who I am and to yell her what she is, to me. My wolf and I already agreed on it, and both of us can't wait any longer.

“I know you asked for a walk with me, but can you gm me why you took me here?” Luna asked while looking around, amazement can be seen in her eyes.

“I wanna talk to you about me and maybe, about us.” after I've finished the sentence, Luna abruptly looked at me, eyes wide and I continued.

“Let me te you the truth about me. I'm a werewolf. And Alpha to be exact and it took so much will power to not mark my mate as mine immediately. Luna, a werewolf is destined to have a soulmate that id bound to them till them, no, not even death.”

I walked towards her and held her face softly and looked into her eyes. Her eyes that I want to stare into all day. Her eyes that captured my very soul. Her eyes that I too want to look at mine. Only mine.

“And that's you. You who I'm destined to be with, destined for me to love even death. My mate, my other half. I know I was cold the first time I met you, but I just don't know what to do. Luna, I'll do everything just for you to accept me, so tell me what I should do for you to accept me, and my very being.”

I can now see myself hugging her, tight but not too tight. Too afraid to let go because if I do let go, I might loose her, forever. I'm afraid. Me, and Alpha, afraid. Why? Us werewolves cannot live without their other half and we cannot live even a day if our mate rejects us. We'll end up insane and before a day, we've already killed ourselves.

But the feeling of rejection that I've been thinking about seems like it won't happen. Luna, my beloved hugged me back just as tight as how I'm hugging her right now.

“That explains everything then. The pull I feel whenever I'm near you. And silly, how can I not accept you? You're the perfect man any woman can ever ask for, and you're just as perfect for me. Just for me.” I hear her whisper while her head is on my chest.

I pulled away from her, eyes looking at her, looking for any sign of lie but all I see is love and truth. What a beautiful thing.

It's now or never.’ I thought.

“Then, do you accept me as your mate, my other half, my love that even death can't separate us?” I asked the lines every werewolf ask their mate that is a confirmation that they are accepted by their other half.

“I do.” she said smiling brightly at me. I then again hugged her, never wanting to let go.

“I am thankful and really happy right now, I really am.” I mumbled while hugging her tightly. I hear her giggle and hugged back. What a beautiful sound that was.

“I am too” she said sighing contently.

‘Finally.’

Edited:

January 29, 2023.

Author's Note:

Hi there, I'm Greaueen. I've been gone for a very long time, and for that, I'm very sorry. I've been focusing on my studies that I've forgotten about this book of mine. If it wasn't for that one notification, I wouldn't have updated. I'll do my best to update regularly but being in school is not easy for me right now. But still, for you guys, I will do my best. Thank you still, for waiting!! I love you guys, see you next time.

-Greaueen:)