Ye Pingrong ignored him, concealing the fierceness in his eyes, and still said in a calm tone: "The little girl is my little sister, not yours. Now that you charge money, you have no relatives, and I will hit you. A punch was not for myself, but for the girl."

Ye Erlang was stunned: "Jiao Niang never complained about me, why... you want to beat me for her?"

"Jiao Niang is an individual, not a Bodhisattva, and she doesn't have the Bodhisattva golden body. I don't know to say it. That is the pure and kind heart of Jiao Niang, but you bully her more vigorously. It is you who look like a jackal." Ye Pingrong put the document in his arms again Here, "This fist will be returned to you as a lady, and you will have nothing to do with her in the future. Don't let me see you again and trouble her, otherwise, I will see you once again."

Ye Erlang's face turned pale when he said this.

After all, he still wants to live a good life, but Ye Erlang left a retreat in his heart for whom the good life came from.

Ye Dalang is unreliable in his opinion. What money can a drugstore guard have?

Ye Jiao was different. Ye Jiao never added bad words to him, and never really rejected him. Ye Erlang thought, "Without the eldest brother, but never before, he still lives." This time, I just need to cry. I may forget it after a long time in the future.

The little girl is different. Ye Jiao joins the wealthy family, and the Qi family will be a man again. Even if she doesn't come home, the Qi family will not forget her family during the holidays.

This time, Ye Dalang broke the point. To put it through, it is obvious that there will be no involvement between the three in the future!

Then... I want that little girl to be a retreat, but this retreat is gone.

Ye Erlang wanted to say that he was unhappy, but looked at Ye Pingrong's iron fist but did not dare to say it.

There was still blood in his mouth, and the pain on his left cheek was terribly painful. He was stunned by this fist. In addition, Ye Pingrong's words cut off his thoughts. For a while, Ye Erlang didn't know how he should react now.

Ye Ersao wanted to make trouble and noisy, but the money in her arms was still heavy.

Looking at this ferocious Ye Pingrong, Ye Ersao was afraid that she would noisy her silver if she made a noise, so she had nothing to say.

Ye Pingrong couldn't look at them more and more, turned around to leave, and turned around when he reached the courtyard gate, and dropped a sentence: "Ye Er, after I got out of this courtyard gate, the brotherhood between you and me is severed. From now on, honor and disgrace. Don't involve each other, life and death are irrelevant."

This time, Ye Pingrong left without nostalgia, on the contrary, there was a sense of relief.

When he walked out of the courtyard, he could still hear Ye Ersao comforting Ye Erlang behind him: "It's just a guard, what can I do except for strength? These are a lot of money. If you want to come, he will also pay for the family, and you will be happy. Do you have no future in doing business?"

There was also Ye Erlang's crying vaguely.

In the past, if Ye Pingrong heard his younger brother crying, he was afraid that he would immediately run over and ask what's wrong, but this time, he just wanted to laugh.